About how old are you guys im only 11 and in advanced part 2 I dont like it I cant pick up a string and use it I have to cut it I mean the polester string is made for people who are 5’7 when Im 4’11

Im 13. And I dont go by the Section of Advanced. I just make up my own tricks and get some inspiration. I never cut string, I always play it stock height. And I Never mod yoyos. I always like to play them how they come right out of the box. :wink:

1 Like

LOL I’m 15, 5’9", and I play with real short string… like almost at my waist height. One cut’s not gonna kill you.

1. 6’2" and I usually cut my string just for kicks.

im 12 and only 4 ft 10’’. i dont cut string.

I’m 14, 5’9 and depending on what string I sometimes cut it.

12 and 5 ft 4 i dont cut strings

13, 5’0" i usually cut my string a bit. like 3 inches at most

I’m 13, 5’3’’…I make my own strings, but I cut them to my belly button. The shorter the yoyo string, the faster you can yoyo and the more control you have over the yoyo.

I’m 14 and I’m 5’9". I just leave it the way it is. Even if it’s really short or really long.

im 14 and 5"2" i never need to adjust my string ever

14, leave everything how it is. Except I think the string on my popstar should be shortened.

17, I love how this thread is just called “age” and yet everyone is giving their height and string-cutting habits. But, I can follow. lol

I’m probably around 6’, not sure. I pretty much always leave my strings stock. Love the feel of long strings. I do cut them for looping and for kids though. :slight_smile:

I’m 12 almost 13 and I’m 5’5 at I used to cut my strings, then stopped and just yesterday I started cutting them again :stuck_out_tongue:

1. 5’7’’. Never cut the string. Leave it at stock. Love long string.

15 and play stock height

I’m WAAAAAAY older and I play stock length strings.

just say you’re 38. its ok

: ]

24 and 5’7" and I play with the stock length. Was thinking about shortening it a bit, but seeing as Im still new, I dont know how to tie the appropriate knot lol.