Addiction77 feedback

Starting feedback thread. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 Like

Bought a nice YYF Northstar from @addiction77 and all went perfectly. Thanks.

1 Like

Bought a Genesis, came quick and packed well. No hesitation with @addiction77

1 Like

Just did a trade with @addiction77 for a sweet gba SP. Dude was a pleasure to deal with. Everything went quick and smooth and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks again bro much appreciated!! :)))

1 Like

I just completed a trade with @addiction77 and it was an absolute pleasure! Very communicative, provided all the info I requested and was happy to work out a trade that was fair for both of us. Shipping was also wicked fast and everything was well packaged!

I would definitely trade with Adrian again!

Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Bought two yoyos from @addiction77, who was fast to respond and provided regular updates. Yoyos were packaged well with some lovely extras. Would deal with again!

1 Like

Received a SM OD Panorama from @addiction77. He is great with communication and giving updates. If anything goes awry, don’t worry cause he’ll make things right. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again. Provides extras and is packed well.
Thank you. :100:

2 Likes

Received the Atmos Pomelo from @addiction77

Communication was perfect, shipping was fast, this yoyo is clean and spins so smooth. Absolutely would buy from again in a heartbeat. Great seller! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome communication. Lightening fast shipping. Perfect packaging. I’d go on, but it sounds like gushing.

Got an awesome Rebirth today from @addiction77. Arrived in a timely manner and as described with great communication. What more could one ask for. Looking forward to more sales from him.

1 Like

Had an absolutely awesome trade experience with @addiction77.

Great communication, fast shipping and excellent packaging. He also sent plenty of pics, and the throws arrived exactly as shown. I would definitely trade with him again, and hopefully will, down the road.

5 Star Experience!

1 Like

Purchased a throw from @addiction77 fast communication great shipping everything excellent. :smile:

Purchased a throw from @addiction77 recently and could not have gone any smoother. Great photos, communication, fast shipping, and received in the condition described. 10/10 A+

Hello there!

Just want to write a feedback about @Addiction77

I bought 3 yoyos from him. All yoyos arrived as described.

This guy is legit. He is very nice, kind person he asked about the yoyos if I received them every now and then. He asked if iam satisfied.

Everything went like butter with him. I recommend buying and doing business with him

2 Likes

@addiction77 is an awesome seller! Super easy to work with and talk to, plus ships crazy fast. My package was at my doorstep within a few days! The yoyo was packed securely with no chance of it being damaged during transit. Overall an absolutely fantastic experience with a wonderful person!

1 Like

Just completed a deal and everything went smooth

1 Like

Just completed an awesome trade with @addiction77! Everything went smooth as silk. Quick to respond with clear communication, fast to ship, and appears to hold himself to a very high standard.

Don’t hesitate to buy or trade with him! He’s a great guy, and this was one of, if not the best trade I’ve made here!

2 Likes

Completed a trade with @addiction77! Went super well, good communication, yoyo was packed well and came exactly as described. Thanks!

1 Like

Just bought a couple of great yoyo’s from @addiction77

Good communication, fair price and fast shipping. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from Addiction77. It arrived fast, was packed well and arrived as described :+1:

1 Like