Addiction77 feedback

Had a pleasant experience buying from Adiction77.

1 Like

@addiction77 was a pleasure to buy from. Shipped quickly and yoyo arrived as described. 10/10

1 Like

completed a purchase today with @addiction77 . everything went smoothly. communications were excellent. package arrived safely. throw was just as advertised. overall, an excellent transaction. i would do business with him again and would not hesitate to recommend.

enjoy the throw my friends.
kgb

1 Like

Easy and smooth purchase! Great communication and quick shipping.

Great seller, fast to ship, Thanks!!!. A++++

1 Like

Awesome seller, still went through with the deal despite shipping costs being WAY over quote and sent me some fantastic little extras. Definitely recommend purchasing from him!

1 Like

Older feedback- Bought a few throws from @addiction77 a while back. Good transaction, everything went smoothly, would buy from again.

1 Like

Grabbed a couple of throws off of @addiction77 and it was a wonderful experience. Really appreciated the opportunity to grab some wishlist items, and communication was fantastic. Easy and fun to talk to, and everything showed up quickly and in fantastic condition. Would do business with again for certain! Many thanks!

1 Like

Got an MCMO from @addiction77. It was just as described and plays amazing. Would definitely buy from again in the future.

1 Like

this is my second transaction with @addiction77 and it was just as positive as the first! grabbed a bundle deal of 3 yoyos, he shipped quickly and everything arrived in great condition

1 Like

Making up for lost time, I grabbed a 14 throw bundle from @addiction77, and it was smooth as butter! Undoubtedly I landed a great person for such a transaction. I would not hesitate to recommend, or do business again with such a fine trader.

1 Like