Feedback for Joe77

I’m making a return to throwing after a TWO DECADE hiatus!

I have so much to learn and so many yoyo’s to try.

If we have had a transaction please leave feedback below.

-Joe

@Joe77 bought some yoyos from me. Quick to pay, and communicates very well! Super easy going transaction, wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again!

1 Like

@Joe77 was awesome to work with! He reached out with an offer which we agreed on, and then paid quickly. Would definitely sell to or buy from Joe any time!

1 Like

I just recently did a sale with @Joe77 and everything went super smooth! Great communication, we agreed on a fair deal for us both and payment was exactly how I had expected it! Thanks a ton! I wouldn’t hesitate to do another trade or sale with Joe again!

1 Like

The man the myth the legend thanks brother A+++++

I’ve done a few sales w @Joe77 and all went smooth! Don’t hesitate! :+1:

1 Like

Smooth transaction, fast shipping and good communication. Would definitely do business with again.

1 Like

Purchased a Atmos Project Stormberry super smooth transaction same day shipping premium service all around much appreciated.

1 Like

Purchased a G2 Luna from Joe, and it arrived on time, very well packaged, and exactly as described. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Great communication!

1 Like

Had a pleasant transaction with @Joe77 easy to deal with and a pleasure to chat with

1 Like

Good seller. Quick shipping and quick to reply to messages. @Joe77

1 Like

Grabbed a couple of throws from @Joe77 and would definitely work with again. Came looking for one in particular and helped point me in the direction of an additional YoYo that might have peaked my interest. Really cool to talk to, smooth process, and throws were in wonderful condition. Can purchase with confidence!

1 Like

Just bought 2 throws from @Joe77 and the shipping and communication was all great! He put great care in protecting the yoyos in package and shipping was very fast overall. Don’t hesitate to do any deals with @Joe77 !

1 Like

I picked up a MMC that I been looking for from @Joe77. Absolutely flawless transaction. Great communication, scary fast shipping, and received exactly as described. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks so much - I look forward to doing business again in the future! 10/10 A+

2 Likes