AaronW trade feedback - excellent!

Traded my yeti for his rhythm - good communication, shipped quickly, great exchange!

2 Likes

Same with Yertle, easy no hassle trade. As they all should be :+1:

2 Likes

Trusted seller!
all very well packed, fast and hassle free shipping :slight_smile:
I would buy again.
AAA +++
thanks Aaron!

2 Likes

Bought an epic freehand zero from @AaronW Recently, came super quick with a bunch of cotton string-it was even in a box from Park City! Thank you so much my dude!

4 Likes

another all aces from @AaronW !!! dude is a champ, great gear, great guy… great walter… i mean… thank you aaron, always a pleasure man!

2 Likes

Awesome trader/seller and contributed to our community! Alleycat came as described and on time. Would buy from him anytime!

3 Likes

Bought an OD Sugar Glider from Aaron. He shipped when he said he would and the yoyo is exactly as described. Communication was excellent - he answered my questions quickly and provided a tracking number upon shipment. The throw was packaged securely. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks, Aaron!

3 Likes

Great communion, great throws, and fast shipping. I would not hesitate to do business again with @AaronW

2 Likes

Second time I bought from Aaron, and the throw arrived as described, quickly, and securely packaged. Aaron is a pleasure to work with. I won’t hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks, @AaronW!

2 Likes

Good guy, just bought a copper deepstate from @AaronW and it came wrapped. Solid deal and great communication.

Thanks AaronW

4 Likes

Yep, he’s a straight shooter. I’ve done several trades with the lad over the years.

2 Likes

:joy: This made me laugh :joy: I’m younger than you, but old enough to be a dad to most on these boards. But nice to be considered a “lad” still.

Hope you’re doing good :pray:

Thanks @those glad it arrived safe!

3 Likes

There’s a bunch of feedback threads for @AaronW but I just did another transaction with him recently and it was super quick n painless, always a pleasure to chat with him too!! Thanks my dude!

5 Likes

I did a deal with Aaron as well. Went super smooth.

3 Likes

would trade with @AaronW anyday… fsyb

4 Likes

Your def one of the best!

3 Likes

What can I say that hasn’t been said a million times? Solid Dude, Solid trade. Slowly helping me build up my wooden eH collection, piece by piece.

4 Likes

Had a great transaction with Aaron! They were communicative, shipped quickly, packaged the yo-yos to ensure no damage would happen in transit, and I even share the name of they’re newly born child!

P.S. I believe the below thread should be merged into this one

3 Likes

Dealing with @AaronW was as an awesome experience. He was very fair and descriptive. After I sent funds he had the package dropped off at his local PO within the following hour. Without hesitation I would deal with him again.

4 Likes

Just bought yoyo from @AaronW. Answered my questions quickly and was upfront about condition and missing parts that it was originally sold with (priced accordingly). Shipped fast and packaged well. Will not hesitate to do business again. Thanks!

2 Likes