AaronW trade feedback - excellent!

I had a great experience purchasing a pair of yo-yos from Aaron. They were communicative, professional, packaged to ensure no damage could occur during shipping, shipped when they said they would, and were all around a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

4 Likes

Received yoyos from @AaronW and I couldnā€™t be happier. Items were as described and just awesome overall. Responses were timely and he even messaged to check that they were received okay. Great experience. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

He sold me a yoyocoin! Iā€™d give him more money if I had it. Definitely would buy from again!

1 Like

Amazing seller, incredibly responsive, perfect description of the Bape, and shipped the same day i paid. Overall A++++ member of our fourm! Thanks again!!

2 Likes

Aaron worked a group buy for us Butterfly enthusiasts, and did it with grace gusto and transparency. Top tier dude.

1 Like

Awesome transaction! Everything was packed perfectly, it looked professionally done! Package came quickly and safely. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Yes I was also part of this group buy. Such a great guy! Thanks again Aaron, I finally picked up my US mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flawless transaction. Quick communication and shipping. Cant wait to buy from @AaronW again !

1 Like

Smooth transaction. Prompt and reliable seller. Thanks @AaronW !

1 Like

Smooth transaction. Payed ppf&f and @AaronW shipped quickly and yoyo arrived as described. Would buy from him againšŸ¤˜

1 Like

Done a few transactions now with @AaronW and they are always quick an efficient. If I ever decide to sell any of my collection I would strive to be as proficient as Aaron is on the BST.

1 Like

Just got a VHS from @AaronW and all was great. Thanks!

1 Like

Just got my throw from @AaronW. He communicated great throughout the process and handling time was phenomenal. Item arrived well packaged with extra string. Paid F&F with no problems. Wouldnā€™t hesitate to do it again!

1 Like

One of the few OG yoyoers in the community I trust implicitly dealing with F&F payments. Beyond words how awesome he is to deal with.
Canā€™t thank you enough dude, sincerely. :heart_hands::raised_hands::handshake:
Packaging was packed very well, thought out, padded properly and even prevented box rattle.
Deal with confidence.

1 Like