FS: eH's, powdercoat Basecamp Expedition, Tom Kuhn Sleep Machine

Looking to unload some yoyos. All prices are shipped & insured. Paypal F&F appreciated, but if you’re uncomfortable with that it’s not necessary. Not looking for any trades right now.

Trade Feedback, in case you don’t know me.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE CASH OFFERS IF YOU FEEL MY PRICING IS OFF, YOU"RE NOT GOING TO OFFEND ME

TMBR x SPYY PockeHt - unengraved maple and denim dyed. These unengraved versions, I believe, were only available when you purchased denim from Steve Buffel. Mint condition - $125

TMBR x SPYY eH - unengraved 2012(I think ‘12), again only available through Steve when you purchased denim - $125

a/Rt Grail Prototype with Jensen art book - I bought this from Jensen about 2 months before the Grail was released, it has a couple very small flat spots on the edge of one of the rims. Typical a/rt light vibe, includes original packaging. I confirmed with Charles that this is a proto, it’s just slightly lighter than the production Grail, has a circle machining mark in the cup and a dimple from the machining in the very center of the cup- $250 SOLD

CLYW Ditch - Navy, new in box - $50 SOLD

Basecamp Expedition - 1of1 Bape powdercoat, mint in box - $65 SOLD

YYF Genesis JDS - mint in box, purple (top of box has small tear - $35 SOLD

Tom Kuhn Sleep Machine - rare first run, black with pink stripe, see photos for condition - $65

6 Likes

Feel free to make cash offers if you feel my prices are off.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump, motivated seller here

Ditch Sold

Bump

Bump, get at me with some offers :grin:

1 Like

I’d trade a maple engraved PockeHt for the denim one if you like.

1 Like

Disregard previous trade offer. Didn’t see this. Apologies.

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

Genesis is sold

Updated info on the Grail, received confirmation from Charles that it’s one of the prototypes.

1 Like

bump

Grail is sold

Back to the top

Few still available, feel free to make realistic offers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.