A-RT Tryyyptyyychhh

Charlies just posted on Inst that there’s 80 or so ano flaws coming soon.

5 Likes

You would rather trade away a Ti or Swirl than scoop a B grade?

4 Likes

Yeah, I know they marked some in the past. I have a b-grade Grail I got directly from Jensen a couple of years ago and it has a light “B” stamped in the center of the cup.

3 Likes

I do have a couple options of either that I would absolutely be willing to trade for mint A-grade.

1 Like

I want one of their yoyos and I know it would be the best thing to me. BUT I am not scrabbling around in the dirt in the hope I am lucky. Flip that!

3 Likes

Anyone wanna drop theirs? I got 170 on it :joy:

1 Like

A green Triptych! @twitch77

14 Likes

Oh that captures my heart! Orange just happens to be the only other color of throws I want to collect besides green too! It’s like this yo was made for me! :green_heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

:smiley: some of us may actually be able to get em who missed out on those gorgeous Clear w/ Teal rims.
From a-rt’s IG

17 Likes

Patience is a virtue my friend

4 Likes

They are just controlling supply and demand

1 Like

are those white specs in the painted rims just the glare or something else? it doesnt look like glare especially on the bottom left two purple ones

1 Like

I think these are the A- or B grades so it’s probably aesthetic defects.

1 Like

I just realized… We have the diptych and the triptych… Where’s the monoptych?

5 Likes

I see. Well if thats what they truly are i wonder how they became that prominent lol

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure myself what the details of what qualifies as what grade for A-RT stuff. I just know that all the complete 100% A grades sold already and weren’t in these colors.

1 Like

That’s the Canvas, silly

8 Likes

Well, here it is guys.

19 Likes

Count me in! I’m trying to complete the set.

3 Likes

Hoping to get a purple one.

1 Like