oh my god it sold out in less than 10 seconds

4 Likes

V)%405E622G2Q~9~M%402HQ(Z_V
yes! Yes! YES!

8 Likes

i was however able to snag one

4 Likes

Happy for you guys!! :slight_smile:
I didnā€™t get a chance to snag one, hopefully, Iā€™ll get a chance to grab a B-grade

3 Likes

B-grade it is then! Anyone know what the colours will be?

1 Like

Wow of course I get the notification of too many refreshes right at the moment itā€™s releasedā€¦ I didnā€™t know that could even happen. Tried to buy it on my phone after but was too lateā€¦ So salty right now.

3 Likes

Tried to get one got to check out. Card Declined turns out my bank thought it was fraudulent activity. QQ

2 Likes

If anyone who snagged one decides they donā€™t love it, Iā€™ve got trades including Ti and G2 swirl stuff. I think I was refreshing too much I got locked out of the storefront right at noon and by the time I could get the storefront to show they were all goneā€¦

1 Like

Jensen replied to me on Inst that theyā€™ll be posting the colors after the first drop.

2 Likes

This exact thing happened to me - was signed into my A-RT account and Paypal and thought I had a good chance until at noon I got locked out of the site.

Didnā€™t update at noon precisely - it came in like a minute later, I got to checkout and then sold out

2 Likes

I think there are a few of the clear in B grade, Jensen was talking about stamping them to show theyā€™re a B grade. Then there is a purple one as well.

1 Like

Iā€™d love a clear one. Has there ever been a b-grade stamp on an A-RT? Do t think Iā€™ve seen one.

Yeah I was frantically trying to load the site from every device I have in my house and it wouldnā€™t let me back in until like 1203 or 1204 and by then it was sold out. Iā€™m kinda pissed the refresh got me locked out I too didnā€™t know that could happen and normally do that on drops just so you can see it hit right when it drops.

Donā€™t think so. Maybe heā€™ll decide against it. In the future people will have to ask to see a photo of the cups to see if theyā€™re b grade or not. Pretty sure he said theyā€™re pretty much all b grade just due to some ano issues in the cups.

1 Like

I am so friggin bummed.
It was in my cart. When I was redirected it removed itself from my cart :frowning:

2 Likes