Reticulated Return Tops Fans where you at?

Does anyone else appreciate this gem of a company or am I pushing one of the nicer collections? Lol

Screenshot_20231101-130302

If you some or have a collection let’s see them!

7 Likes

I have this Boa I got in a trade, it’s an excellent throw. I wanna get my hands on a Burm someday but I have zero yoyo budget for the moment. It looks like a lot of fun!

5 Likes

The Berm is rare and hard to come by but most likely gonna go like 50-70 bucks. They are all incredible And the boa is great especially in the splash.

2 Likes

I have a Copperhead in the 5050 colorway.

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

I’ve got a nickel plated boa I keep on my back porch as an ash tray. Neat yoyo, but this one was a failed plating job that mangled the bearing seat.

@hobbygod might have a cool collection, they were a former sponsored player for retic.

6 Likes

Good use for sure! Once the bearing seat or axel gets damage it’s over lol

1 Like

Flat Black Boa, still a really good yoyo, what has @ReticNeil been up to?

@DocPop Interview

2 Likes

I don’t own any, but love the salt/fresh water croc pics in their website museum. Never saw any list on the bst so guessing there were very few made. They are sort of comically big, like wagon wheels :wheel:
Probably can’t do a lunar lander, but i bet i could moon them (or die trying) :joy:

5 Likes

Ohh man I would love one of those. It would be dumb and difficult but neat.

3 Likes

HERE!!!

Big fan of these guys.

Death Adder v2 (top 5 favorite throw in the collection)
Copperhead
Atra
Asp

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

8 Likes

Such a solid collection! Thank you for participating brother!!!

2 Likes

I have a lot of other boutique well established companies like MFD, G2 and CLYW and RRT is one of my favorites. They look and play so incredible.

2 Likes