Retic yoyo Burm

Guys, I’d like to buy “Retic yoyo Burm”, but have some doubts as it was machined in China. For me quality is very important. Who has this yoyo or played with it, could you please advise whether it is similar in quality to old US made CLYW or One Drop yoyos. I really like “Burm” and will highly appreciate your comments.

3 Likes

Chinese manufacturing for yoyos is actually better than US manufacturing in most cases. The Chinese machine shops can do things cheaper and with less B-grades. I wouldn’t have any concerns about quality.

6 Likes

I have a boa (same company) and plays great. And I’ve heard nothing but great things about the burm I’m sure you’ll love it

6 Likes

I can vouch for the quality, I love my Retic Burm. I am sure @ReticNeil could fill you in more on the stats and ease your doubts.

2 Likes

Yeah I corresponded with him. @ReticNeil is a great guy but I wanted to know people’s opinions about the quality of this particular model.

3 Likes

The Burm is huge and floaty. Alot of fun to play. Minor vibe due to the size, barely noticeable on mine imo. It’s not a competition throw if that’s what you’re looking for though. If you want something smaller, check out the Boa from the same company. Awesome organic throw.

4 Likes

Yeah ı know that yoyo is not for competition and yeah I know the dimensions of the Burm that’s why ı really like it😄

2 Likes

There are 3 youtube review available right now. Throws and brews. G2nate aka lets talk yoyo. Dylan kowalski. They all 3 have given a good throw :laughing:. I am very picky with my yoyos and wont sell anything that im not proud of. I have yet to hear a single complaint about the burm :slight_smile:
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and ill try to answer them.

7 Likes

The burm I tried at a yoyo club was perfectly fine quality-wise.

3 Likes

Burm is really fun and SUPER high quality.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried the burn, but I have the boa in 5 different colors and 3 Atra’s and not only are they great quality but they have the best grind finish in my collection, all dead smooth, 8 yoyos in and so far no manufacturing defects in any of them. So I think it’s safe to say I wouldn’t worry about their quality :smiley:.

5 Likes