A-RT Appreciation

Yes that’s great, 420 is great from what I heard, but it might be too big for my little hand haha.
The reason I would not mention the argument because it’s been a couple out there and it’s all closed because of the intensity. So it’s better to keep this thread alive so I can still look at everyone’s amazing collection :eyes:

2 Likes

So weird! I wonder where people got that idea! Was it the Andrew Tate mansion visit or the n-word jokes, or the proud boys hat or the trans(nope) line with transphobic comments being left up on their IG post? They seem so sweet.

13 Likes

I draw this Barca limited edition :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Art isn’t what it once was. It is mostly, if not exclusively, run by Charles and Chase. Chase paid a visit to Adrew Tte’s mansion and took a picture with his signature Art yoyo. They posted it to their IG, understandably received some negative feedback, and started blocking a bunch of people. Chase also posted pictures hanging out with him. Then T*te was arrested for alleged human trafficking and Chase deleted his IG for some reason. They’ve become edgelords and just all-around not good people. Keeping some stuff from the Jensen era, but won’t be involved with any of the new stuff.

10 Likes

Thanks for this summary bc it’s been kinda hard for me to figure out what happened. There is like half mentions of this in threads before they get closed.

2 Likes

It was gone right after the arrest

1 Like

The Holy Grail has an unboxing experience second to none. An actual can opener is needed to unbox this masterpiece.
As the can opener pierces the can there’s a hiss of air, and inside the can is a bunch of goodies including a crisp $5 CAD bill with hand written authentication.

The black has a beautiful matte finish that is grind friendly and is very unique to other Ti anno I have felt. The raw Holy Grail, looked absolutely gorgeous, but for playing, the finish of the black ano is where it’s at.

It is virtually identical to the Grail ergonomically but has thinner and sharper rims.
Besides the look and feel, the similarities stop there.
It plays much denser than the Grail on the string.
If you’ve played an End Part II side by side with the Ti End, you’ll know the density difference I’m talking about.
The Holy Grail has significantly more power, stability and much longer spin times.
It moves faster than the Grail but not as boppy given the density.
And then there’s the sounds this thing makes…the note the Holy Grail rings at, is the most pleasant sound you’ll ever here a return top make.
The Holy Grail stands alone, seperate from the grail in the way that it plays and is sheer magnificence in all it’s glory.

12 Likes

have you played a titanium triton? If so how does the sound compare between the two? the sound of the titriton is what made me buy it in the first place because it was so glorious lol. the holy grail looks equally like “two bells with a bearing between them” lol

2 Likes

I haven’t played with the Ti Triton yet. What makes the Holy Grail sound so good, is the note it rings at.
Another thing is the volume and how long it rings for, if you flick it with your fingernail, it seems to ring endlessly.

1 Like

There are many brands of titanium throws that all ring at a certain” tone”…… my Triton , RSO Yweti, & clyw’s Aspen and unholy grail all make that “ti ding!”

2 Likes

I wonder if there are yo-yo connoisseur’s out there, that can name the yo-yo purely from its sound.

3 Likes

Not sure, if this is the right place to post this but it seemed appropriate.
I wanted to share the Holy Grail unboxing experience, and filmed the un-canning with a mini review.

It’s my first time filming myself and first review, so please excuse the amateur level quality, hope you enjoy.

10 Likes

Update minus the clear 420 currently in the mail

11 Likes

What’s your favorite?

1 Like

I’ve been playing the inhaler and diptych the most in the last month or so but my favorites are the red d7 and the wooden squib at the top middle. Red d7 was my first and the squib is just so fun and smooth.

4 Likes

May be consider getting 69 after 420 lol

Let’s see Paul Allen’s holy grail.

Funny, you mention that. @YoYoExpertEric said in his KYY interview something to the effect that he was such a yoyo geek that at one time he thought he could identify yoyos by the sound they made.

4 Likes

Anyone have information on this wood throw? Like when these were sold or anything? I didn’t think the art was even done by Jensen until I found these photos of similar ones :joy:

10 Likes

I miss Jensen.

5 Likes