List of A-rt releases?

I looked on their website, but they only have a few listed.

Aside from their wooden throws (im more focused on the metal ones) I’m aware of the following-

Grail
Quail
Sparrow
420 Light
DK
Life
Diptych (maybe misspelled)

Which ones am I missing? Thanks :grin::grin:

6 Likes

The 69 and sucction are collabs. Also the jr but that was before the name a-rt and it’s basically a sparrow.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Aha, so I’m missing triptych and big bowl!

Was there a formal art release of the canvas? That’s wild

1 Like

Big Bowl is 420 I believe. Er wait no! The Big Bowl must be the Grail??

6 Likes

Triptych isn’t out yet. As coding said the big bowl= grail.

7 Likes

Ahhh, okay cool, so I only hadn’t heard of the sucction, 69, and triptych which hasn’t been released yet. Thanks so much guys!

2 Likes

Ask Jensen or Chawlz. Might let you in on some cool info. M
Also, I’m not into fixed axle wooden yo-yos but seriously check the Peon out. It has the American made one drop guts and response with hand turned choice woods made in Jensen’s garage: the result is a remarkably stable long spinning unresponsive throw. Also modifiable for modern responsive.

Thanks for posting this - I wondered for a while if I knew them etc. what’s your favorite of those imagined if you haven’t physically played them.

4 Likes

Thanks, it does look pretty sweet!

I’ve only played the 420, but I gotta say I’m extremely impressed with it. Such a unique playing experience, one of the floatiest feeling yoyos I’ve ever used.

I imagine I’ll really like the Grail and Diptych/Triptych. My current favorite is the Canvas and those all seem pretty similar to one. I’m excited to try them all!

1 Like

I have played all but the quail, diptych and 69 but I have a 69 coming in the mail today. I will report back on it once it’s here.

Grail- this is simply my favorite yoyo right now. It plays like the yoyo I have always dreamed of. The way it flows through tricks is like nothing else. I feel in total control of everything with the Grail.

420- I haven’t played the light version but the regular want just floats as it is. It is incredibly fun to throw. It doesn’t feel as big as it is during tricks. Once again very controllable. Makes you want to do big flowy tricks and regens.

Jr.- I love undersized yoyos. This is one of the best. It has more rim weight than the Grail but will let you know if you are messing up at all. Great for chopsticks. Spins longer than you would expect it to.

DK- I only have played one for a couple minutes but it is surprisingly capable. Very fun once again. I am looking to add one to the collection one day. Plays like nothing else. Feels great in the hand.

Sucction- I am not a huge fan of v shapes but the caps give it a unique feels. The hollow aspect makes it simultaneously feel floaty and powerful. It feels less controllable than the others to me but I feel that way about all Vs.

Life- plays like a rim weighted Grail. I guess that’s what is so duh. It doesn’t come off axis like the Grail does but with that you lose a little bit of control. It’s fantastic.

I tried to make a list of favorite to least but it’s basically a tie for almost everything

Grail
Jr. 420 Life DK- All tied
Sucction

Damn just checked tracking 69 won’t come in till tomorrow.

4 Likes

I have a 69. It feels kinda like a normal sized 420… a tad lighter. Feels kinda like a relative to the peak/wooly shape wise, but more modern/wide. My suggestion is if it comes with the pads in it put in flowable. I hated the pads it came with.

2 Likes

Junior
Orphan
Peon
Sparrow
Grail
Diptych
Quail
420 Light
VI IX
DK
Sucction
Life

Other wooden releases:
Brat
Fixed Axle Peon
Squib
Fixed Axle Squib
Woodboy

I think there are a couple other wooden yoyos I’m missing, but this is most of them.

8 Likes

I actually got the 69 today first time I’m happy USPS lied to me. Too to write on it but I agree with the pad comment. I normally love the dad pads but they aren’t flush on the 69. It is snaggy which is real frustrating. I haven’t ever siliconed a you before but I might have to.

4 Likes

Am I correct that the 69 is a smaller 420?

That’s the idea behind it. It’s similar in shape but wider. I don’t think it plays that similar though. The float isn’t so present.

2 Likes

Yeah I think they messed up the recess and it’s a little shallow for that size pad.

I don’t find the 69 snaggy personally, but I looked and you’re right! The pads aren’t flush, but should be.

1 Like

bigbowl cant be grail because grail is referred to as the “tiny lil bowl.” i think the bigbowl is just a variation of the grail the way the quail is and (i think) how the triptych is of the diptych.
i like how the quail was teased here quite some time before. super stoked for the triptych and bigbowl

3 Likes

Yeah you are right I must be mistaken. That’s great news for more new yoyos.

1 Like

junior

6 Likes