LF a-rt Grail, other a-rt models

I am looking for a grail in any color. I had one paid for on Reddit and the seller ended up selling to someone else instead. I am also interested in any other models by a-rt.

While I am new here, I am not new to the community. I was active on the b/s/t on yoyonation back in the day and have purchased a throw on Reddit.

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what color was the one you almost got on reddit? I recently had a similar issue.

1 Like

Dude. That sucks, I am sorry to hear that. I am still gutted. Idk the official name but was an orangey-red, I can pm you a picture of it.

1 Like

Yup. Thats it. I was able to find another one so no sympathy necessary. Ill put out some good vibes your direction.

2 Likes

Lol, that’s nuts it happened to both of us. Thanks for the good vibes, where did you find the grail? Any places I should check?

1 Like

@TeeJay?

2 Likes

Ya we talked already. Unfortunately I’m really only looking to trade the one I’ve got, not sell it.

Good luck though dude :+1:

2 Likes

Oops sorrry! Didn’t recognize your username when you got mentioned. Thanks any way.

1 Like

Hmm. I must have been mistaken. Good luck anyways

Bump. Fingers crossed, I’m still looking for a grail.

Ordered a clear life for the sakes of trying it out. If I don’t love it, would u be interested in that one?

2 Likes

Definitely! Please let me know.

Will do

1 Like

Still on it’s way from Canada

Bump

Pmed

1 Like

Bump

my dude, A-RT will be dropping green Grails today, May 1st at 12pm MDT . there are 30 pieces in this drop so i hope you get lucky!

in other news, dark green Lifes will be dropping on the A-RT site May 15th, time undecided yet.

5 Likes

Thanks! Fingers crossed, I am still on the hunt for other models like the quail too.