A-RT Appreciation

swing and a miss lol. wanted to snag a clear but was too slow

4 Likes

Same, my billing address got screwed up so payment didn’t go through the first time i tried and by the time I fixed it the clears had sold out :pensive: so i stayed up to 2am for nothing lol, oh well.

1 Like

have some of the wood somewhere as well. used to have almost all of the woods but gave some out as yoyo secret santa lol.

need to get a DK, Life, and Junior!

Have the red D7 on the way! :smiley:

16 Likes

Haven’t picked up a metal yo-yo since getting the squib

16 Likes

That Charlemagne video they posted where Charles is playing with the squibb is (as usual for them) incredible. It is art.

3 Likes

16 Likes

21 Likes

Update

22 Likes

Idk if you’re on here but you made one of the coolest d7s ever

11 Likes

Titanium grails drop on May 15, looks like they will cost $420 based on

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to debate between the black and raw because of the warning about not to unscrew the raw too many times. Raw looks so much better imo

Comes with all this

4 Likes

12 Likes

I’m confused as to why this is an issue with only the raw version… anodization doesn’t seem like it’d make a difference. Were they machined at different shops?

I agree and I’m totally confused. They did say it wasn’t made by one drop cuz one drop doesn’t use ti but the warning on the raw is concerning

Avocado’s dark green is not the same with dark green :thinking:

7 Likes

Does this scare anyone else to get the raw version or should I be fine?

2 Likes

Recently a lot of people have been selling their a-rts, is there any reason I’m unaware of?

You saw them post in front of the tate house and went hmm these people I would like to support?

5 Likes

From my peaceful point of view, not meant to start a war or argument here, that many are selling because the feels of play does not click with them.
Some may sell so they can get ready for Holy Grail drop because of the price is on expensive side.
Lastly, I saw some put up for sell but also open for trade with other A-RT. From my experience, since I am into mid-size throw more, that’s why I put my B7 and D7 up so that I am hoping to find trade with Clear and Copper Inhalers or Clear 69 throw.

1 Like

Ahh, understandable! I always wanted to purchase an a-rt of my own since I’ve only borrowed from others, I skipped on the grail drop last year and I regret it. The holy grail drop is reasonable, controversial wise, I just wanted to enjoy something from Jensen and Charles made, something fun and lovely! the 420 was one of my favorite oversized yoyos other than the direwolf

1 Like