A-RT Appreciation

Black Friday SUCCtion is a rare Boi!

2 Likes

Actually haven’t been playing it much. I have been stuck on the dale hardcore recently.

3 Likes

Needed: chocolate for A-rt fountain.

Fern / Dale / Dale / 420L

16 Likes

I added some organics to my collection in the past 6 months.

And I gotta say A-rt really stands out.
None of the others gave me the same excitement & hype as the A-rt ones.

Yes A-rt charge $100+ for a mono 6061 and they probably have the worst QC for a $100+ throw, but I still love my A-rt throws so much and will not hesitate to buy any new releases from them…

So :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

One of us…one of us!

7 Likes

…One of us…one of us!..

5 Likes

14 Likes

If someone were to get an A-rt which one should it be?

1 Like

Grail. The best yoyo of A-RT

2 Likes

420L. I’ve had a few a-rt and they’re all nice, smooth, plays real fluid and relaxed, but none of them stand out among the crowd to me except the 420L.

3 Likes

Enough Grail-alikes have come out to dilute the impact, but when the Grail first came out it was pretty special. The Grail is still a legend in my heart even if I’ve personally soured on the A-RT brand. All told, I feel bad for even recommending a Grail because they aren’t very obtainable. However, pressed, I’d say A-RT = Grail.

5 Likes

I personally love my quail. Like @beezy said, there are many throws like the grail but I have never thrown anything like the quail. Just be careful. It binds so fast it could hurt you.

5 Likes

Hi Sammy, I love the Quail too. That and the Grail are the only A-RT I’ve hung on to.

3 Likes

I do like oversized

2 Likes

420L, Grail, B7, Sparrow, Dale, and Furn are all big time standouts for me. Good luck on your hunt!

4 Likes

What’s the difference between 420 and 420L–other than the obvious weight diff? Is there a difference with the 420L dimensions?

a-rt throws are my favorite.

On the hunt for a Diptych!

2 Likes

Current batch of em.
Miss the old og Red grail and sparrow I used to have that was the first two Art yoyos I ever had.

13 Likes

going to be trying for my first a-rt today. that inhaler looks awesome.

2 Likes

Ropey shot from my shelf this morning - Waiting on the Inhaler… EDIT - The Inhaler arrived today so seemed churlish not to update the photo…

21 Likes