Unannounced A-RT Bi-Metal Drop!

You read that right!
Obviously I cannot share a link to another store front here, but here are some pics!
The A-RT ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ (yes, ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉, lol )

17 Likes

Dat red!

What is this called? When does it drop?

2 Likes

It is called ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉…
Lol.
I’m not kidding, it’s black boxes on the website too haha.

Dropped today. Unannounced.

3 Likes

Okay, cool!

Just scored a red one. :muscle:

4 Likes

137$

A-RT is like how every car manufacturer sells the same SUV now, but you can get a Mazda for 30,000 or a BMW for 60,000.

6 Likes

WE MADE THIS ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

▉▉▉▉ TO ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
WE ▉▉▉▉ BUT ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
AS WE GOT▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉ AND
INQUIRED ABOUT ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ WE
WERE INFORMED THAT ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉ TOOK ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉ WITH ▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉
WE DON’T ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉
AND DIDN’T ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ THE ▉▉ AND ▉▉▉▉▉
WE’RE ▉▉▉ WITH THIS ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
AND THE ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉ IT’S
▉▉▉▉ SPINS TOO LONG ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
I ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉ THIS THING.

-A RETURN TOPS

I don’t think so?

5 Likes

It’s the Splunkin. Love all the blacked out wording though :joy:

I’ll have to ask, but wondering if this is the competition based yoyo they wanted to make?

7 Likes

Specs
Weight - 67.2g

Width - 42mm

Diameter - 57.98mm

Gap Width - 4.44mm

YYR DS Bearing

4 Likes

Probably should have been called the Redacted.

10 Likes

I have no clue what is going on why is everyone swearing

9 Likes

Eh. Kinda agreeing with @Durfee on this release.

6 Likes

Maybe this would be better in the unpopular yoyo opinion thread.

I have to admit, I went to their site to see what the name actually was. Black boxes for the name and sprinkled throughout the description. While I appreciate their approach, I’m neither a fan of their pricing or, from my perspective getting as close to the line of family acceptable as they can. That said, they don’t seem to have issue selling out, so, it seems I’m in the minority.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Looks kinda boring to me.

4 Likes

well… at least its not a $599 bi metal anglam… lol

I wonder how many of you who complain about the price have actually put out a throw and tried to run a business…

I know I have… and I know their price is just peachy keen since ya know, they’re trying to remain functional and not go out of business…

I keep seeing - “130 for a monometal blah blah blah…”
a-rt finally releases something different from their normal organic line up and people are ticked…wt heck…

8 Likes

Most A-RTs are boring, seeing as they are just bowls. But organic lovers will say these designs aren’t boring, they are “super clean”.

Moreover, organic bi-metals are kinda rare, especially ones that have both decent performance and some degree of floatiness.

4 Likes

Yeah but you can just get a grandmaster.

8 Likes

If they come out and explain why they charge so much more and it’s a legitimate reason I’m sure people would understand. But there are other small companies that charge much closer to what the larger brands charge, so it’s not like every company that isn’t Duncan or YYF is charging super expensive prices on everything.

And not all of these companies do gigantic runs, so I doubt that’s the issue. Even if is, their stuff sells out so quickly I find it unlikely they can’t do larger runs.

5 Likes

A-RTs prices seem in line with, for instance, G2. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I saw these but the weight was a turn off for me. Snagged a purple Grail though. The Grail, Sparrow and Tryptych are all excellent yoyo’s (IMHO) and worth the price.

4 Likes