A good 14$ yoyo?

T5, they’re not that bad

1 Like

N12 for unresponsive, V6 Locus for responsive :wink:

1 Like

I have an N8, and it small, feels kinda heavy on the string cause of its density, but will definitely make you a better player if you practice with it.

What do you all think of the n11??
Should I pick this or the t8??

3 Likes

The n11 is merely ok. I really like the n12 and node, though.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I I won’t be able to get the n12
So should I pick the n11 or the t8??

1 Like

the specs of the t8 look awful to me, but I haven’t tried it. Why do you have to get one of these two yoyos?

1 Like

Cause I have only 14$ for a yoyo so I need to pick the best one at this price plus it’s my first yoyo

The blue n12 is only $14.

1 Like

Can you give me a link??

1 Like

Also I should note that there are some close-to-$14 deals available here on YYE, you just need to find a couple dollars:

2 Likes

N12!!!Best low budget!

1 Like

@Slimshady I merged the three topics you had going. They all were essentially asking the same thing. :slight_smile:

All the info you need is in this one topic now.

1 Like

I don’t think undersized should be a problem, I have very small hands and I use a 56.5 mm diameter yoyo.

Also, I very much like the N11, no one else does though, :frowning:

I’ll make things a bit easier on decisions if you haven’t bought anything yet. I’ll sell you a rebellion butcher with lube and strings for the $14. (If you are on the continental US)

4 Likes

@Slimshady This is an amazing deal right here, I would jump on that in a heartbeat if I were you. @Cannon, you the man!

3 Likes

if you are a beginner don’t choose the n8. its really small, and quite hard to land. however, if you can nail your tricks perfectly on it, and then move onto a regular sized one, youll be amazing. also the n8 is quite heavy.

2 Likes

Thanks I ordered the n12

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not From US Wich makes things alot harder for me :frowning:

1 Like

Getting that N12 was a good move. :+1::+1:

3 Likes