A bit of banal pettifoggery

What?

1 Like

I said what happens when the flap on the footsies dips in the poopy water? that is gross.

I can wear sleeves, whether they’re on a dress shirt (rarely), a t-shirt (hardly gets in the way), or more often a hoodie or other kind of sweater.

But what I cannot abide is yoyoing with a puffy insulated vest. I cannot do it, and I will not stand for it. No sir. No way.

Johnnie Delvalle would laugh at that, I am sure…

FireSpitter was right. Go naked.

Okay I don’t think we need naked guys running around with yo-yos everywhere they go that’s just wrong and ewwww

2 Likes

What exactly has happened here? 24 hours ago we were having a great discussion about if long sleeves bother our games or not and now we’re running around in the buff and dip our pj’s in the potty.

Abby’s right…ewwww

drizzle drazzle drazzle drone, time for this thread to come home.
(no one will know where that line came from.)

I am a master at guiding intellectual threads into complete weirdness

Please, there was never anything remotely intellectual about this thread.
Naked yo-yoing and pajamas with flaps was just a lateral move.

I peel the banana from the down part of the banana, up.
If you know what I mean.

Oh my word… This thread is so messed up…

1 Like

What? I was implying that if you push the bottom of a banana, it peels alot easier. Perv.

Alright, let’s just back it up. We are pushing the envelope for the mods to deep six this whole thread. We have had a lot of fun here. Now it no longer has any viability. Time to stop.

A pit of unregretable dread.

Huh? Why would I think that’s messed up?

I am not giving any more thanks. Giggity

I have 200 thanks given. :slight_smile:

But I have more received.

I think my comment got deleted. It is hard to be so good & pure on this forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha. :slight_smile: