9 Dragons

Nice and quiet. Definitely a good library throw.

That’s what I was thinking.
Also perfect for a movie theater.

Am I the only person genuinely excited/hyped for this? I can’t wait to try all kinds of funky stuff with it! ;D

At this point in my yoyo collection, anything new/different is what interests me… and this sure is new/different. I was sold the second I saw it gyro-balancing on that table.

Will absolutely be buying one of these. $80 seems like a decent price to me, so consider me hyped. 8)

No, you’re definitely not. I’m certainly going to try get one when they become available.

I’m going to buy one today! This looks so cool! :large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:️:white_circle:️:white_circle:️ It’s nice to see a game changer.

*YoyoExpert App

Where are you buying one from?

TAconnections dot net

If the 9 Dragons is anything on par w/the Madhouse “Epic” it’s a gas…but very very loud friends…I love it much fun lots of ways to improvise and develop on your own…it’s cool! Ok, $80.00? I’m thinking 2010 to now and no quieter than that? Whoa…

Super excited for this. Cant wait to see the new tricks that come from this.

You and Zorro so funny. :smiley: There was a special offer from the Dream campaign. I’m in the email club, so I can partake in the 9 Dragons sale. If you bought a Ti during Dream campaign, you should check your email and spam folders. There are other special offers too.

I like having the hookup. :smiley: :wink:

Let’s hope it crushes the synergy haha.

so this is what the yoyo.y collab turned out to be

This will be so helpful when trying to teach people! So many possibilities! Hopefully I can convince myself to get one :wink:

How so?
Teach people to throw? Or teach throwers horizontal?

I think it will help keep your throw safer from the pavement.

I don’t know about anyone else but when I’m showing people how to do something sometimes I just want to pick the yoyo up and show them where they need to land it, spacing of strings, maybe slowly show the motion of the yoyo before it hits the string.

So you can put different yoyo halves in it?!?

Oooohhhhh. Yeah ok, that makes sense!

I doubt it. YYFBen said that hitting a hard surface might crack it.

Anyone think $80 is a bit much for this??? Not much metal, the plastic seems to just be polycarbonate or something. Normal bearing. It’s definitely a cool idea, but the price tag seems a bit high. Maybe $50-$65, I know I’m talking about the difference of $15, but I think it matters. The nicer hybrids are usually in that range, which is basically what this is. Would have been nice to see the plastic be delrin, maybe then I could justify the price. Or I’m just being cheap haha. Still, very cool.

The plastic is Delrin. He says so at 3:59. :slight_smile:

1 Like