YoYoFactory B-Grade 4th Drop! NINE DRAGONS at a CRAZY PRICE!

B-Grade-Nine-Dragons

The 4th release for 2020 is the revolutionary NINE DRAGONS at a price that is truly SHOCKING! Available in one of seven colors! (It doesn’t come with a counterweight attached but isn’t it just begging for one?!)

6 Likes

anyone know if the nine dragons is good?

1 Like

It’s a hard yoyo to compare to anything else. It’s fun and weird and almost a science experiment all in one. :rofl:

7 Likes

It is a little loud, but, being that you can hold the shells and the yoyo keeps spinning, it lets you catch the yoyo and manipulate it in your hand without it stopping spinning. You can balance it like a top, hold it while teaching a part of a trick, lots of possibilities. That said, if you are looking for something to use to win Nationals, this isn’t the right choice. If you are looking for something weird to just explore with, at $15 it is hard to resist

4 Likes

IT IS KINDA LOUD!!

that is absurdly cheap though…

1 Like

I dunno but i saw 1 quantity on a color and bought it lmao what did i just do hahahaha. I cant find a pic of red yellow cap anywhere lol

Always wanted to play with one but never wanted to shell out the 75 on a gimmick. So this worked out perfect for me!

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s a glow in the dark one?

yoyofactory-nine-dragons-red-glow-show_large

3 Likes

I believe it’s the first generation Nine Dragons in red hubs with translucent yellow caps (imagine the black/yellow one in the picture with red hubs instead). The red/glow is from the second generation where the hubs were modified slightly to have a slight indentation in the center of the hubs for easier fingerspins like @twitch77’s photo. I’ve only seen the first generation Nine Dragons in the pictures for the B-grade sales so far, so not sure if they include the 2nd generation. For $15 though, you can’t go wrong!

2 Likes