The YoYoFactory Nine Dragons is back in new colors!

The NINE Dragons is a collaboration yoyo between YoYoFactory and Kuyos Design / YoYoFormula, and once you throw it you’ll never think about modern yo-yoing the same. This yo-yo features a free spinning body, made possible through an innovative triple bearing design, that allows you to literally hold the yo-yo body while it’s spinning.

The free spinning machined POM body opens up an entire new world of grabs, grinds, and probably someone style of tricks we don’t even know about yet. Looking past the free spinning body, the NINE Dragons is an excellent playing yo-yo in itself. It has a powerful spin, excellent stability, and a finger spin friendly cup.

3 Likes

Bump @Evan_Nagao hype on the Nine Dragons

6 Likes

love the red and gold colorway

1 Like

I can’t believe I haven’t heard of this yoyo since I restarted throwing over a year ago!

I wonder how much of a change in technique it requires to get it spinning, since all the starting power has to come through the string and not from the wrist snap.
Also it would be interesting to know the weight of the shell vs. the rotating mass. 82 grams is hefty!

Ivan

1 Like

You guys realize this was originally posted 4 years ago

2 Likes

Old topic revival. But still fun. I bought a B grade a while back…it’s one of the worst yoyos I’ve ever played with…but still a lot of fun.

1 Like

It throws just like a normal yoyo. It’s pretty fun to grab it midair, definitely opens up some new trick concepts, but it is also crazy loud with all those moving parts lol.

1 Like