888 Forever

godzilla arrived!!!

10 Likes

Mine is now for sale. A little profit for me, savings for anyone waiting for retail. And I will buy a new USB audio interface.

You know you don’t have to play it with the Hubstacks, that’s what the little caps are for. Weights in at 60grams without and plays alot faster if you feel the need for speed.

13 Likes

Leaving mine to open for Christmas. I want to play it though. Regret not getting the blue once I saw it outside of design schematics. Thought it would be more polished like the Richocet. How wrong I was.

1 Like

PM’d u

I expected to agree with you, but after trying one I gotta say I disagree 100%. I’ve never tried the 07 888 that everyone raves about and was never too impressed with the 888x so I didn’t have high expectations for the Ti 888. BUT this thing is really nice.

It has a light bouncy feel with plenty of speed, exactly what I expect from a Ti yo-yo. It might not have quite the stability and spin time of other ti throws, but it doesn’t feel lacking in any way. Very fun design IMO.

17 Likes

I’ll give this a shot, but honestly if I don’t like hubstack play, why keep a hubstacked Ti throw, ya’know?

2 Likes

Just nice to have the option to from hubstacked to no hubstacks. The OG 2007 888 was one of the first throws that just made a huge majority so happy at that level of performance.

3 Likes

It’s not just a Hubstack YoYo, it’s an 888

Yeah I never got that hype. The only other 888 I have is also for sale, lol. It’s a 2010, which has absolutely no meaning to me as the 888 releases confuse me to no end.

2 Likes

The hype has been realized in GOLD

3 Likes

Flipping eeeewwwwwwww. I hate gold. Souch so that my phone suggests ‘gold’ first if I type ‘I hate’. Gonna be a double no from me dawg, lol.

4 Likes

Here it is: the ULTIMATE performance yoyo!

If you have ever wondered what yoyo is the absolute best performing yoyo, here it is!

11 Likes

i thought you made a post about selling your yoyos on YYE but then was utterly disappointed :frowning:

2 Likes

Wait, did you actually buy one of these Glen?

2 Likes

Glen: “no but…”

1 Like

Here, let me correct that link for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I also catched that on the 888F description lol.

4 Likes

I am actually tempted to pick up some more of this Extra Sauce. But I think right now it’s better to try more variety.

2 Likes