888 Forever

Oh man, oh man, oh man, YoYoFactory changed the Dream titanium facebook page to 888 FOREVER. It looks like Ben is legit building hype for a re-release of the 888. There’s a vote on there for Ti or Al at the moment. I can’t lie, I want both real bad. Where is everyone else on this?

13 Likes

I don’t care unless it’s direct recreation of the 07 888. Everyone after that was not the same in feel.

9 Likes

Ben has the '07 spec posted up on it, but if it is Ti it gonna be a different beast.

6 Likes

Titanium. Has to be. TiVayder raised the bar & there will be consequences.

10 Likes

A Ti with hubstacks is gonna be so loud. Can you imagine the sound it will make?

8 Likes

its a loud ding to a IIIEEEEEEIEIEIEIEIEIIEIEIE

7 Likes

I heard that if you listen closely that you can hear it say “People of earth, lend me your strength” and then you can do spirit bombs with it no problem.

7 Likes

Wow has there ever been a hubstacked titanium?

7 Likes

asking the real questions here

6 Likes

Al.

for two reasons.

1. it’d be more affordable.
  2. when’s the last time you’ve seen a green TI? lol :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
3 Likes

8 Likes

The Ti Vayder simply dusted off an old bar. No raise at all.

11 Likes

Could it be argued that it raised the bar on how low you can price titaniums?

4 Likes

Well as it’s been pointed out already, the Ti Vayder is a not for profit release so it can be priced differently than other Ti yoyos.

5 Likes

Right on @twitch77 TiVayder raised the value/performance bar. Now that so many people have tasted the sweetness of titanium they’ll only crave more.

5 Likes

Green ti:)

5 Likes

Oh jeeze! I wonder how difficult it’d be to take something like a Ti-Vayder and turn it green. I wouldn’t even know where to start.
lol I wonder if my wallet’s ever going to be safe from my impulsive spending habits! >.<’

1 Like

Could probably find a titanium anodizing company for that.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the Ti 888 concept. But redoing the 888 is a really solid idea. I’ve got no doubt @yyfben2.deactivated will do it up right.

About time for the return of a classic.

4 Likes

I’m just doubtful that we’ll ever get one that feels like the original. Otherwise that would have happened when it was one of the best models out and people were clamoring for a rerelease of the original instead of the newer runs they were making.

1 Like