888 Forever

6 Likes

what is different about the 888x

1 Like

People don’t like that one.

That’s the biggest difference as far as I can tell.

7 Likes

Made in China

3 Likes

No all yoyo were highwall as far as I know. The only highwalls were 50 large bearing aqua and 20 small bearing silver. I have a silver small bearing highwall and it’s fun for me. This is according to Ben’s page on the 888.

3 Likes

The 888x was intentionally designed to be more stable and beginner friendly at the expense of the fun nimbleness of earlier 888s.

7 Likes

I had a high wall Aussie Gold large bearing '07.

4 Likes

Guess there are more.

1 Like

Sweet I just got a reimbursement for a favor I did @WickerWraith in January so I was able to jump on this sweet, sweet 888 Ti :steam_locomotive:

5 Likes

just backed it!

2 Likes

I didn’t think I’d ever throw a yo-yo as smooth as an OG Torrent. This yoyo is. If not for the Ti sound I wouldn’t know if it was spinning or not.

YYF and @yyfben2.deactivated nailed this one.

14 Likes

gaaggghhh!!! i’m seeing these pics, my tracking still says updating… lol!

classic…check 20 minutes later and it’s updated… heehaw!

1 Like

Got mine yesterday! Being an hour away from YYF didn’t hurt. Super smooth I love both of them. Wish I didn’t get a gold Skyline if anyone wants to trade!

8 Likes

you got the monstah though!

or, correct me if i’m wrong… i thought the monster in the skyline was going to be at random, or will it be on the skylines of all of the backers’? it doesn’t matter to me color or otherwise… monstahs are cool thogh!

1 Like

Did not notice the atomic monster art, looks really cool! Hopefully they all have it.

2 Likes

all the ones i’ve seen so far with ti888 shots have had it…

2 Likes

Yo this is cool and all but where’s the info on the TiWA? Going to sell my liver to buy one.

2 Likes

TiWA was available to backers but delayed. If you backed one you’ll get it soon ish at additional shipping expense that YYF is going to take care of. TiWA should be available in very limited quantities from Gentry’s site eventually. I’d sub to his Instagram to be sure you are apprised.

2 Likes

Yeah not sure the actual rarity of the monster. I like it to but absolutely H A T E gold.

Got mine today - my Skyline is black with monster engraving. I’ve seen another four backers post their mail, all with monster engraving so I’m guessing all backers got monster engraving. VERY cool as the old green monster Skyline was a yoyo I always wanted!

5 Likes