5A May 2024 - Week 4

@Captrogers told me In a dream. That counts right?

3 Likes

Sounds like something I might of done

3 Likes

It was very etherial. You were floating wearing long white robes.

2 Likes

Nah not me bud I only wear shorts and polo shirts with flip flops. White robes sound like allot of extra effort just to say yo to a yoyo bud in a dream.

5 Likes

Dang it! Then I wonder who it was!

1 Like

Last minute entry! I don’t know if my tangler counts :laughing:

9 Likes

Thanks Boomers, can’t wait for the next one.
Even if there’s no competition I hope someone here starts a thread and posts a trick list for next month, making and watching everybody’s vids has been fun. Maybe time to get into the Trick A Week

11 Likes

Let’s goooooo!!! We’re doing a cool and fun Paul Escolar trick this week.

5 Likes

There’s always TAW. June would probably be 1A practice with all the comp stuff happening

3 Likes

This just sounds like any reason at all to throw the flying lemon!! It handled all of that 5a quite admirably. :saluting_face:

5 Likes

It might just be me, but I like smaller yoyos for tricks like Thread The Needle. Especially if I’m pinwheeling the CW while doing trapeze and chopstick stuff

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the winners to be revealed! The YYBC deserves to take all the time they need, though. They’ve worked hard putting together back-to-back events all year.

8 Likes

This was my first event and I really enjoyed it. Hope I also get to win something!

4 Likes

Same. It fun to participate with like minded throwers. Good luck to you guys!!

2 Likes

I am a little behind on the bean counting. Got a few done today.

Once I have everything. I will put together the drawings.

Little Teaser… Winner of the “Free Form” will get to choose either a G2 SL1000 or a G2 Elite 23 for their prize.

11 Likes

Everytime we talk about beans the one banana two banana song pops into my head and it’s not even bananas. It’s beans! Lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

It’s Banana Split time!

4 Likes

Now I don’t even know what’s happening lol

1 Like

We’re all going bananas….you wanna go too??

1 Like