5A May 2024 - Week 4

Dude!!! That’s the coolest trick video yet. That’s sure to win the free form…:cricket::cricket::cricket:

2 Likes

Sl1000 is normal size 7068 with ss rims and weights 49 grams? Is this info correct in the g2 website?

Seems to be correct

2 Likes

Thanks.

Please Double-check your Entries. Let me know if I missed anything.

20 Likes

So when will the winners be announced?

2 Likes

Soon.

Nobody contested my count.

Next step is for me to enter these into a Randomizer.

Work and end of school year has been busy. My goal is to have it done this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Cody

10 Likes

Noone is complaining. It is just me been impatient.
Take your time.

3 Likes

5A May Drawing Results

Beginner Prize Packs = Mori Yoyo and Counterweight(s) - 3 Winners

@GTDropKnot
@Slestak75
@Georgekouts

Trick a Week Prize Packs = Doc Pop Dessert Island Yoyo and Counterweight(s) - 2 Winners

@TryCatchThrow
@Son-of-Morris

Free Form = Prize #1 - Choice of a G2 SL1000 or G2 Elite 23, Video Call with G2 Sponsored Player and Internet Celebrity Matt Mullins, Counterweight(s)
Prize #2 - Dressel Designs Fusion and Counterweight(s)

Prize #1 Winner - @Szilgabor
Prize #2 Winner - @pyrotechnic

Random Prize Drawing - Prize #1 = Rain City Skills Flat Earth. Prize #2 = TheThrowingGnome Sun Yoyo.

Prize #1 Winner - @Captrogers CHILD
Prize #2 Winner - @caligreen805

Thank You to all of our Events Sponsors!!! Without the generosity of our Event Sponsors and Donors, we would be unable to give these awesome products to the community.

Thank You to all the people behind the curtain that worked hard over the past four weeks to produce this event for everyone!

If you are a winner, please DM your name and address to @YoYoBoomerClub so we can get these prize packs coming to you.

21 Likes

I like never win anything this is amayzing!!

9 Likes

Awesome!!! Congrats everybody!

The Mori is slept on in my opinion. Mike Monty makes fantastic yo-yos. (The memento is a lot of fun too!)

5 Likes

Word! It’s been a fun few months! Congrats to the winners, these are great prizes. The mori is amazing!
Thanks boomers for organizing and everyone who volunteered!
See you next time :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Yay!!! You like me!!! You really like me!!!

9 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

7 Likes

I never win anything but my kid wins lol.

9 Likes

Also congrats to all the winners. Really love everything folks did this event. Also happy to take a break.

6 Likes

Woooo! Thanks so much mike monty and all the yybc and everyone who participated let’s goooo yoyoooo!

7 Likes

Wow. That’s awesome! Thanks!

6 Likes

Woohoo, I got something! Thanks all, and congrats to the others! Super excited!

6 Likes