4a yoyoers thread! Come talk 4a

I throw 4A pretty often. I didn’t use a bunch of tutorials. I feel like its a style the is easy to come up with stuff so I just do that

My Equinox and Aquarius are the best. I actually miss my OG FIesta, I don’t like the XX as much, but whatever. I got horizontal IRGs down with meh Aqua, so I am happy. My regens need a tiddy bit a work, since behind the back regens are dumb. -.- Other than that, I dunno. I find myself always grabbing my Aqua or Equinox after working on my 1A,so maybe I should jut work on 4A, and not do 1A for SCR, since nobody does much 4A these days. We will see.

You have been necroing a lot lately. 2 or 3 of my topics just popped up…

well I’m just bored, also it’s kinda fun necroing dead threads.

It’s against the rules, and its not funny. It’s very annoying to most people.

sorry

What’s more annoying is when people try to play moderator.

Why do you have to bust on everyone and correct them all the time? That’s not annoying to most people - it’s annoying to everyone.

It’s obvious to everyone that you want to be a somebody on this forum. A mod, a Xpert, whatever. You’re not going to achieve that through bad information and nit picking. Leave people be. If something needs moderated, a moderator will handle it.

I agree. I’ve thought this about him for a while but I’ve kept my mouth shut. Haha

If people don’t know, or read the rules, it’s just a heads up. I’m not making him not necro or anything, just informing him.

Um, Maddog, Hate to make you look like an idiot, but it actually isn’t against the rules. Necroing is not always liked, but it never states it isn’t allowed.

I know jhb has said this before on another thread. So, umm…Learn to read, I guess is what needs to be said, and don’t try to play Admin or Mod. It’s not your job. Augmentedloyalty did nothing qrong. So, you need to apologize to him on this thread. I’m not kidding, you actedlike a jerk to Loyal publically, so you apologize publically. K?

Speaking of 4A, I am now attempting to make a 4A routine for SCR.

When I first came on the form I necro’ed a few times and I got a message from the mods saying to leave old threads alone. In which case it’s seems against the rules…

Sorry…

You obviously have no intention to learn anything from this experience. Good luck in your quest to be an Xpert.

Well. Got down to it at my college, started work on a 4A routine. Looks meh, But I’m working on it. XD

What I learn in 4a is that If your a beginner don’t throw in public till you can get a habit of catching on the kyo mount

i had a flying panda but gave it away so a friend could learn how to throw. after that i used my PSG, but i gave that to my friend jakie’s lil bro on autism awareness day, hes autistic and ive read that yoyos help with autism so im gunna be over there teachin him stuff for awhile until he can grasp the basics and start intermediate tricks. i had a pretty cool little 4a combo i made up on video, let me see if i can find it…

here it issss

Hi, i love 4a. It’s the best style ever. I can do around the back arm orbits. Bahind the back regen is 50/50 for me. I’m kind of into behind the back tricks.

@YoRed - really cool video. Makes me want to learn 4A!

I’ve learned all the intermediate and Begginer and some in various sections.

I got bored with 1A that day lol, havent 4A’d in awhile, i don’t think im comfortable enough with it to use my avalanche lololol ive used my Markmont Next tho… waayyyy tooo heavy! hahaha and thanks man i had fun with that little combo, until i was outside the next day throwin up high and catching, when i missed and it landed right in dog poop!