2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

I just watch that Shu video…OMG i had no idea how sloppy my loops are. Those loops where so perfect. In contest videos they go so fast i never appreciate them. I am going to double down on my 2A.
Left inside/ outside Loops are coming along nicely and i even got both hands going for 3 and 4 consecutive loops. Practicing alt loops has been a big help with both hands.
Shoot the moon is absolutely terrifying in my left, ugly in my right but not scary coming back down.

3 Likes

Yeah, Shu’s loops are so clean and effortless. I look like I’m trying to dodge bullets when I try alternating loops. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

haha same

Throwing my red Loop 720s (with green spacers).

5 Likes

Wait, how did you and @YoYoExpertGarrett get unmarked 720s?
Can you replace the caps?
Did you acetone the print?

3 Likes

My secret weapon: 800 grit sandpaper.

5 Likes

Yeah, I just used a fine grit sandpaper, but I think acetone can work as well. Those unmarked red 720s look great @zslane - I may need to get another pair!

1 Like

The main thing I like about sanding them down is the frosted look they obtain as a result.

I did this to a ProYo, a Spinstar, and a bunch of FreeHand Pros to great effect.

5 Likes

Scarlett likes Hornets.

5 Likes

No real agenda 2A, finally getting around to throwing some Hornets and Kitty Slims in a looping formation this evening.

3 Likes

Playing with blanks but I still have my 2A aspirations. Here is another awesome Junkout 2020 clip to inspire some 2A slinging. Translucent Yellow Duncan Hornets and Fresh Red Slim Kittys have been my Tueday 2A jam, finally getting my dueling Right Hand Fence Hops while Left Hand Inside looping, since the string is tightening on both, they stay snappy. Then to loosen them up I do Left Hand Around the Worlds and Right Hand Inside Loop, my go to comfort combo place.

Week old on Top/ Freshies on the Bottom

3 Likes

Not Tuesday but things are coming 2gether…

3 Likes

Not 2A Tuesday but things Coming 2gether 2day

4 Likes

So good I liked it twice😉 lookin’ good @AKYOYOMIKE!

2 Likes

Root Beer Floats and still getting in some 2A in on this Tuesday. Was a light week on the Hornets.

6 Likes

Not Tuesday but i basically walk to the subway (10 blocks each way) 3x a week working in loops. Lately ive been throwing with both hands… today i actually threw outside/ inside catch… repeat the whole way. Most where clean catches. I can feel the left hand getting more natural.

2 Likes

Its Tuesday, getting an early 2A start. Going to grind out some loops and feel like doing some serious sets, going to start with 250 inside/outsides with 4 sets. Then start on some clovers patterns. Still slinging Duncan Hornets and Red Kitty Slims.

3 Likes

Inspirational! Ive been walking to the subway throwing inside outside loops both hands the whole way…i can get 2 consecutive clean reps toss to catch regularly.

I only have 720s.

2 Likes

anyone else hear Egon Spengler in their head when practicing 2 handed loops?

"DONT CROSS THE STREAMS! "

2 Likes

Walking to work! Gonna try for 3 consecutive in/out loops.

5 Likes