2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

Fín.

11 Likes

Hornets today. Inspired by @DaneMartin :grin:

11 Likes

I got a set of 720’s in the mail yesterday!

8 Likes

Was in my morning YouTube feed, a sign that I will have to get my Loop on today.

6 Likes

Thanks to my awesome friend @TryCatchThrow I’m throwing these bad boys.

10 Likes

I suppose I’ll share a little progress since it’s 2a Tuesday. I started 2a in April. I could loop right handed before but never actually left handed. So…. I can say now I can loop left handed as well as I did right handed 2 months ago, but I’ve learned so much about proper technique and tuning that I think I can keep advancing.

I was a little frustrated at the very end lol.

11 Likes

That’s awesome progress!

2 Likes

One of my favorites. Opaque orange yoyo with translucent blue caps.

8 Likes

Funny to see everyone using a pair of 720s despite how bad they are imo

1 Like

I guess you might say some people disagree with you…

3 Likes

I’m curious to know what you feel is better than the 720? I believe that the 2020 is and possibly the Loop Up but the 720 is the gold standard imo.

1 Like

They are objectively average. There are better but also worse. It’s what I would consider the standard.

5 Likes

Loop Ups today. Happy Tuesday!

10 Likes

2a Tuesday with my loop up’s.

Just trying new stuff to get more comfortable with corrections.

7 Likes

My kids hooked me up with the red and blue protos for Fathers Day. Their full translucence reminded me that two years ago I got three Frankenstein 2020’s and could make a full clear proto from the pieces. I’m excited to do a little bit of tuning and a lot of looping with these bad boys.

9 Likes

I received a package from Japan on Saturday. Two 2020’s. So I color swapped them and made a little carry set up.

……

11 Likes

That case is perfect. I think I’m going to half swap then swap the caps for a quadruple swap or something.

2 Likes

The case is from Magicyoyo. They had a sale on Amazon for the Fingerota for $9 each. The yo-yo is cool but the cases are neato!

2 Likes

Can I have some tips with slack wrap / pinwheel wrap? Whenever I wrap one it just keeps wrapping and I can’t control to stop wrapping. I have a similar problem with Yamada wrap as well

1 Like

Happy Tuesday! Throwing these 720s today.

How do you all feel about half swaps for your loopers? I prefer three way swaps to maintain left throw vs. right throw, but I’m picky about colors and I never mix translucent and transparent.

7 Likes