2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

I spent at least 15 minutes looking for my white FH1 caps the other day before remembering they were on my Hornets.

14 Likes

Happy 2april!

9 Likes

Tuesday morning loopers. I didn’t like most of the Loop 1080 colors so I ended with only the Icon and Glow in the dark. How about you? What was your favorite?

10 Likes

Initiate!

10 Likes

Happy Holidays! I don’t know which one…

10 Likes

Given that it’s plural…I’d say all of them…

2 Likes

Just copped from eBay, so stoked to finally have a pair of sunsets. These feel so unique compared to my 720s. Long live yoyojam!

10 Likes

Using these today, and remembering why they were kept away. The feel is too light, too slim, too responsive. Still, interesting to change things a bit.

8 Likes

Posting pics of 2a throws, lets play with them while gorgeous nature happens…

8 Likes

It’s already Tuesday? :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Sochi Loop Spinners today. Working on alternating hand planet hops. @Luke_Renner says to start on a Butterfly shape to learn it, and I can see why, since my left hand throw goes off plane a lot. I might lube up a pair of Butterfly XTs tonight to see if it’s easier.

11 Likes

These are definitely loopers…

11 Likes

Had a loop off at YoYo club. One kid got 256 one handed loops and won a MYY V8 and I gave second place at 156 loops an offset ascent he had been eyeing in my case.

A few adults including an old head who had 2 handed down tight could have beat the kids but that wasn’t really the point.

I loaned a pair of Baja loop 720 to a kid to try looping and maybe his dad will post his looping progress in 2April thread for a chance at a prize.

It was a good looping weekend.

7 Likes

Awesome sunny day. :sunny:

10 Likes

I need a new case…

13 Likes

Guys, which color would you choose for the weekend?

9 Likes

blue and clear half swapped

4 Likes

My last pair of freshly strung loopers. The rest are sitting in my “to restring” basket. Guess I know what I’m doing tomorrow…

10 Likes

Good stuff. :sunny:

10 Likes

Live from my kitchen table…

8 Likes