2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

I spent at least 15 minutes looking for my white FH1 caps the other day before remembering they were on my Hornets.

12 Likes

Happy 2april!

8 Likes

Tuesday morning loopers. I didn’t like most of the Loop 1080 colors so I ended with only the Icon and Glow in the dark. How about you? What was your favorite?

9 Likes

Initiate!

9 Likes

Happy Holidays! I don’t know which one…

9 Likes

Given that it’s plural…I’d say all of them…

2 Likes

Just copped from eBay, so stoked to finally have a pair of sunsets. These feel so unique compared to my 720s. Long live yoyojam!

9 Likes

Using these today, and remembering why they were kept away. The feel is too light, too slim, too responsive. Still, interesting to change things a bit.

6 Likes

Posting pics of 2a throws, lets play with them while gorgeous nature happens…

7 Likes

It’s already Tuesday? :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Sochi Loop Spinners today. Working on alternating hand planer hops. @Luke_Renner says to start on a Butterfly shape to learn it, and I can see why, since my left hand throw goes off plane a lot. I might lube up a pair of Butterfly XTs tonight to see if it’s easier.

10 Likes

These are definitely loopers…

9 Likes

Had a loop off at YoYo club. One kid got 256 one handed loops and won a MYY V8 and I gave second place at 156 loops an offset ascent he had been eyeing in my case.

A few adults including an old head who had 2 handed down tight could have beat the kids but that wasn’t really the point.

I loaned a pair of Baja loop 720 to a kid to try looping and maybe his dad will post his looping progress in 2April thread for a chance at a prize.

It was a good looping weekend.

5 Likes

Awesome sunny day. :sunny:

7 Likes