2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

I’m rockin’ the protos today. I should just show one because my left hand sucks so bad.

11 Likes

Ohh proto 2020 very cool. I finally found a 2020 thats being shipped (currently it’s chilling in customs) just need to find one more and I got myself a proper pair. Keep reminding myself patients eventually one more will pop up somewhere.

Fir now I’ll just be happy with the 720s from the amayzing sale and that relatively fast shipping.

2 Likes

Maybe this is the reason these are the colors in the Amayzing sale?

1 Like

I can barely loop, and the universe wants to put a stop to that…

2 Likes

Ohh is it just bent or is the cap spinning free like the nut has been stripped?

I’m not entirely sure what happened, but what I think happened is that the plastic piece that holds that axle broke loose. I can’t unscrew the yoyo, it just keeps twisting.

It’s also shifted, where one side is higher than the other.

2 Likes

If your careful you can remove the cap. You may need a bit of heat if it has any glue. Just put a screw driver between the body and the cap and pry gently. Once the caps off you can see how bad the plastic is and either glue it or reconstruct it.

I did a post about this a bit ago.

2 Likes

Woot just before the end of a Tuesday. Threw two pairs today

9 Likes

What a score!!

Theres still time to get some looping in. My after hours arsenal. As long as I don’t hit the bed my wife doesnt wake up when I yo after bedtime.

10 Likes

Just got some new @Evan_Nagao Baja Blast 720s, nothing like fresh Startburst on a Tuesday.

8 Likes

The Nagoa’s look so nice. I wish they came in 2 colors. I don’t really feel the need to half swap any more, but I like differentiating between right and left throws (that’s probably more in my head than for actual performance reasons).

I’m taking a break from 5A May today. It’s giving me a string burn on my throw hand that doesn’t get rubbed on inner loops (but does in Milk the Cow).

Throwing this nice pair today.

10 Likes

Yo wassup y’all happy Tuesday! Can any of the loop 720s be half swapped with any other 720s?

2 Likes

Yes, but some 1/2 swaps look better than others.

5 Likes

I guess maybe the string response version no but any starburst 720 can be swapped with any other.

3 Likes

okay and just double checking that they’re all compatible like the only difference between editions is the stock spacer kits and colors? I’m asking bc I ordered a pair through this like charity thing but they won’t come for like months still and I think I want to just get a 720. They will also both be 100% pink and I want to make sure my loops are flipping easily so I will need another color.

Edit okay cool bc @Captrogers just answered this thanks y’all!

2 Likes

Those were released just a couple years back and should be the same. The older ones had the red spacers these newer ones have the dark purple spacers, but are compatible.

3 Likes

Today’s 2a artillery. Pocket Rocket and mini Imperial are for laying down. Aluminum for building up endurance and black eyes. Maca Ron and OG Sochi’s for two hands (lol).

8 Likes

The pocket rocket is so cool. I love throws from Tom Kuhn

4 Likes

It was the last throw in as part of a multi yoyo trade. I really love it for prostrate play but it does bite if you’re not careful. The mini Imperial was a throw in when I bought some new yoyos and is a bit larger than most mini Imperial’s. It plays better than any other mini I have tried.

2 Likes