25+ Yo-Yo Lottery/Group Trade Opportunity

Mmm, I would cop that majesty up!

How low? :open_mouth: 10? Please be 10, mine will be up to 10 in about 2 weeks :smiley:

Yes, I’m thinking 10, so others can have an opportunity too. Maybe lower the retail value to $45. Basically cut everything in half. :slight_smile:

Everyone who is signed up is super reliable! I’ve traded/worked with almost all of them. I’m really looking forward to this!

Man, I wish i could do this, but 1 I only have 9 feedback, and 2 I dont think I have a yoyo I could do, unless I could do a near beat cheif that has some vibe on the string and a tiny bit of visable vibe.

Nice idea though!!

Count me in!

Ah alright. Ill be waiting:) wish i could join this one though, i got a nice one drop y factor that I would love to throw in

This is a neat idea. It’s like drafting for the NBA. Just wish there will be more like this once I get my feedback up there.

You’ll be joining us! Great! I’ll add you in. ;D

I’ll add you on the list for the 10 feedback one in a few weeks. This will give a few other people time to get their feedback up to 10, and you guys can decide on yo-yos to put up in a few weeks.

1 Like

Don’t think I have a yoyo worth $45. Gotta starting dinging my clyws a bit.

Sign me up! Not sure what I’m gonna put up yet though

Okay YoMagic, you’re in! :slight_smile: I’ll add you to the list.

No…$45 is the minimum, you can give us your mint CLYWs :D. But, a Superwide, Delrin Severe, new bi-metal YYJ, DiBase…all that will work in the next one. Or, we can keep it at the $80 and people can get some really cool stuff.

I think you should keep it at 80, just drop the feedback

I prefer $80 too, but some people are hesitant to put up that much in a 10 feedback minimum situation. I figured $45 might still draw those people in. The catch with these things, is that you are putting up your own stuff, and you have to rely on the fact that everyone else is going to not only follow through and pack well, and ship on time with tracking, but also describe the condition of things accurately, so that you don’t get garbage in the mail. No guarantees in any case, but people will risk more if they feel satisfied with the reputation of the people involved.

I would say to keep it at $80.

I’m trying to verify a few people’s feedback on YYN to add to their YYE credit. YYN site appears to be down, so I can’t check it. Every time I try to check something on there, I have trouble getting on the site. Is this the same for everyone else? ::slight_smile:

Yahooooooo 25 feedback! Add me on the list!!!

You’ve been added. Just PM me when you decide which yo-yo you’ll be putting up. Same for anyone else who has not decided yet. I may have just lured Fellavader into the mix too. We’ll see. :smiley:

Updated: I’m checking on the status of your recent neutral. You were honest to point it out to me, and that is appreciated. But, my word to others was that no questionable feedback would be allowed in. Dilemma…dilemma.