2021 Yoyo Resolutions?

Does anyone have any?

Here’s mine…don’t laugh…

1. I learned frontstyle GT (thanks @AKYOYOMIKE and @Roy_Dodge) but I am still very clumsy and very slow with it. I want to learn how to pop in and out of it smoothly during combos.

2. I want to master Plastic Whip. I get close but I need to put in serious time to nail it. I want to be able to just stand somewhere and Plastic Whip until my heart’s content.

31 Likes
  1. Compete at a contest
18 Likes

Make a yoyo

18 Likes

It’s time for my hands to throw a fire yoyo.

13 Likes

I like the “make a yoyo”! @JWaugh lets collaborate. :slight_smile: you can be our companies pro! I really like your style of play. you are darn good! I can engineer it and get it machined.

11 Likes

Go ham on 5a.

More yoyo designs machined.

12 Likes

Have fun. Learn some tricks. Have more fun.

16 Likes

Stop buying yoyos :joy:

19 Likes

Data Log the collection, keep throwing 2A on Tuesdays at the very least.

10 Likes

i really would love to make a yoyo but i wouldnt even know were to start

4 Likes

Learn more 5A and finally take the time to learn yuki slack now that I’m a lot better than I was the last time I tried to learn it.

8 Likes

OK, @yoyoerclutch, join our team. That makes 3! We’ll collaborate with all the information we don’t know.

10 Likes

You guys can do it!!!

7 Likes

Throw. Study more yoyos, yoyo players and yoyo media. Write. Throw. Create. Achieve. Create. Meditate. Purchase more inexpensive plastic yoyos. Learn. Listen to Stellar Regions on loop. Throw. Write. Innovate. Run long distances. Create. Achieve. Throw. Write. Learn. Focus. Throw. Watch silent films with the volume turned all the way up. Sell my yoyo collection for $2 on the BST and retreat into the mountains never to be heard from again.

14 Likes

That cracked me up but it really does work. I can usually hear about 50% of the dialogue.

7 Likes
  • Get better at 5A.
  • Get better at 0A
  • Start learning 4A.
  • Make longer 1A stuff.
19 Likes

How about learning some nice horizontal?? :smile:

10 Likes
  • film and share more stuff

• join the 5A train

• meet up with other local throwers

• scale down the collection

• go to a contest and compete again

• stretch goal: go to worlds.

11 Likes

Make some more awesome yoyos and hopefully push yoyofriends to a big name. Sponsor 1 to 2 more players maybe.

12 Likes

In 2021 I will:

• Learn some nice horizontal
  • Release at least 3 new yoyo designs
  • Sponsor a new player?
  • Just, enjoy yoyo and share it with folks
14 Likes