2021 Yoyo Resolutions?

I absolutely love my SYNC!

3 Likes

Pick it up again (last few months were moving and a lot of unpleasant things so now I can get serious again), get some more serious tricks done, streamline some of my collection and use some of that cash to get some duel worthy lightsabers for my sister and I since we’re both Star Wars nerds.

5 Likes

Learn inside and outside loops…2 handed!

9 Likes

but i dont know anything and i dont have a 3d printer

2 Likes
  • sponsor a contest
  • sponsor a couple players, possibly one with a signature throw
  • release a collab with a boutique manufacturer

those are the first couple
that came to
mind

11 Likes

i would love to be sponsored…but i’m more looking to be on the yt side of the yoyo community

1 Like

and not to many are sponsored on that side

If you follow along on these forums you can see / find lots of people who followed their dream and created their own signature throw - from CAD design to input and ideas from the community, to reviews of the finished yoyo. “How to Run a Boutique Yoyo Business” (book) is available in many shops and the Rain City Skills website. The book lays out the whole process.

6 Likes
1 Like

@Shwa what would you want the yoyo to be like

1 Like

Hey, How about OD? Are they considered a boutique manufacturer?

4 Likes

I def want to work on horizontal (i’ve been putting it aside for long enough), but those on the list are of a higher priority right now. Maybe I’ll get serious with horizontal next year.

7 Likes

i would say the main reason that i would want to get sponsered would be the fact that i could help the company and to compete and meet other yoyoers the free stuff is cool but that is just like a incentive and something i would love to work towards that but i would love helping grow this incredible comunity and working along side a company like yyf is my DREAM

2 Likes

i don’t think they know who i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lots of players do those things and are not and never will be sponsored.

2 Likes

It is awesome that a guy who has 0A tricks that melt my brain is still seeking to get better. Thank you for continuing to raise the bar!

13 Likes

true

1 Like

Surelly they do, @da5id, don’t you know Snacks, who would like to run a proto? :stuck_out_tongue:
Now they know, and surelly, they could do it for you, and we would buy it.

4 Likes

I just tought about that! Hahahah

I think a sponsored player getting “free stuff” is the equivalent of being paid 2 cookies to spend 14 hours of collecting shopping carts in a supermarket parking lot during a blizzard.

10 Likes