2021 Yoyo Resolutions?

To buy more Yo-Yos. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better. Throwing, learning tricks and collecting yoyos is my stress buster. I’m in it for the fun.

8 Likes

Theyre not taking new clients atm🤯

1 Like

I will be buying Freehands :relieved:

5 Likes

What a shame… Surelly 2021 will be awesome. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

and i’m looking for a collaboration, instead of i’m just paying someone to do my stuff - not saying that’s out of the question either i guess

7 Likes

Learn how to yoyo

9 Likes

We would like to see that by the positive reviews!

You could do a YT series “practicing for contest”, just serious play, and some background tracks of your choice or even a ASMR with the sound of slack cutting the air and hitting in the metal.

I would enjoy for sure.

4 Likes
  • Film more
  • Work on 3A and 5A
9 Likes
  1. Keep participating and helping with @MoonageMin’s trick-a-week.

2. Get less bad at yo-yoing.

3. Get more consistent at beefhook and tension hooks.

4. Get back into 2a

8 Likes

that isnt the real yoyojoe1 btw

1 Like

Hmmmmm, lol. That’s good to know, thanks.

2 Likes

Hey nice, I liked the part where you said you were going to learn some nice horizontal. That was a good part. Horizontal is good. For learning.

3 Likes

yw lol i love yoyojoe1…but that guy is from idaho but the real yoyojoe1 is in illnois lol

lol it’s not like yoyojoe is impersonating the youtuber who also goes by that name but with a 1 on the end considering yoyojoe registered their account in 2012 while the youtube account wasn’t started until 2015.

3 Likes

preposterous! joe is such an obscure name, and ‘1’ is such a random number to pick! i think it’s felonious identity theft in it’s most dark and gratuitous form.

8 Likes

Awesome topic. Learn Magic Trick by Ann Connolly, get good at Eli hops, make it through the trick ladder consistently.

10 Likes

I started really learning 2a in September lol. I tried to limit myself to only 2a on Tuesdays, but I fell off after about a month and a half. They’re so hard to do and I’m only like 40-50% of the way there, but it’s just hours and focus like anything else. Good luck and don’t give up!

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to actually “git gud” and have a real presence in the competitive space since the 2017 GA state contest, but 1. I am not that good (and haven’t gotten that much better) and 2. have not had a chance to go to a contest since 2017. I’ve been getting more into the realm of posting this year, but I’m still not where I want to be. So next year, I want to up my game, not only getting around to learning all the staples of competition (like arm hops, horizontal hops, higher number hooks, etc.) but also coming up with my own unique (or as unique as possible) trickset/style, all while posting more and “taking some more market share” if you will.
There hasn’t been a state contest since 2017, so I’ve been wanting to do it myself for a bit. Since next year is going to be my first year in college, I’m hoping I’ll be able to do it on campus. 2017 was held at the GT student center, so I know it’s been done before. It’s going to be a logistical pain, but I think I can do it.

5 Likes

No yoyo resolutions just yoyo revolutions!

10 Likes