2013 Virginia State YOYO Contest

I should be there. Can’t wait to meet yall. I probably won’t compete though

Thats okay I have some friends that are coming but not competing

I THINK (may be wrong) that you put your song on a cd and then give it to the dj… not sure though.

Yeah that’s what I thought time to buy an mp3 download for the computer to burn the cd!

NOO! Something came up for me this weekend and I won’t be able to make it. SMH!

Awww well at the rate there calling for snow I may not go either ;(

I’m starting to get worried, the snow is falling pretty good here.

I hope I can go. Lol no freestyle put together yet tho… Music tho.

I read over some of the threads pertaining to the contest and saw a lot of misinformation so I thought I’d clear that up.

-You can compete in as many divisions as you wish, including both freestyle divisions and sport ladder. There will be a $15 fee per division.

-Depending on the number of contestants in each division, due to time constraints on the venue, there will be 1 min. preliminary freestyles, set to random music of our choice (mostly beats with no lyrics). Finalists move on to 3 minute freestyles with their own music.

-Please bring your music on an audio CD with only one track and your name and division clearly written on the disc. In previous years, we had technical difficulties with iPods, phones, or any device using aux input.

Oh wow. I thought that this ^^^ was correct, but other people told me otherwise.

I assure you it is correct haha I am one of the organizers.

Should I still bring music for prelims?

I know. :slight_smile:

No, only bring music for finals.

I’m in VA right now yay!

Super phsyched!!! Coming down tommorow!!!

You better get there early because from MD it’s a 4 hour drive with icy roads where I live!

Can’t w8 to see everyone I will be the guy with the nappiest hair in the word lol.

Okay will be one of the few girls there… With a DC t shirt on and jeans with short hair.

I’m already at museum. Chilling at McDonalds.