2013 Virginia State YOYO Contest

Man! Well were about to go out the door I will be there in about a half an hour.

I had a blast today!!! So much fun, so many new faces!!!

BTW, Abby, u are so lucky…

Yeah I am lucky AJ Kirk gave me a YYJ inspire and another dude gave me a his general yo torrent 2 I love that Yoyo! On another hand I had a great time. I met ghost, and yoyoavenger had a great time!

Wow… You guys are lucky… It’s weird… I literally got back from D.C. yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a great time. I didn’t get to stay long, but it was great meeting a few folks.

Yah

Had a blast, got a one of a kind Ten Yo-Yo wet whistle from Roo. Got to meet some awesome people.

I hung with you for a bit. I was the short Asian kid in a red, orange, bad yellow ten yoyo shirt.

oh that who you are i was the guy in all black and the nappy hair

well I know both of you!

Had a great time!!! Loving the new throws.
2nd in sports ladder!

Define nappy…

shrub like hair so many curls that when not closely examined it looks like 1 whole mass

Oh. I think. I saw u.

i was the dude who failed the horizontal finger grind bindat the end of my prelim 1a freestyle i had inmy case a avant garde capless supernova irony jp H.O.T alpha crash yyj classic and a fhz

Wow sounds like you had a good time!

Oh! I traded with you! That Avant Garde was mine, I traded it to you for a Code 2.

thanx again for the avant garde

Thanks Alex, Gee, Samm Scott and who ever else helped put this thing together!! What a great day!
(uhh yeah very cool hat!!) ;D

I know it was the best!