Zorro's Fall 2014 Yoyo Contest

^^ Like I said, I would ask Andre, but other than that, I don’t know if there will be prizes. :-\

I could also make everyone pay to enter and the winner gets the pot.

Too complicated. I’d keep it simple, so nothing will go too wrong.

If andre gives prizes you could ask him to monitor things to make sure it goes well.

1 Like

Good idea

I think it’s a bit cheeky to keep asking Andre for prizes… it all does come out from his pocket after all, and he has to make a living just like the rest of us.

I’d say first things first, see how much interest there is in this contest and get it all set up. Sometimes it’s only AFTER the contest has gotten some attention that more sponsors will hop in so you might have a better chance if people can see that the contest is going well. :slight_smile:

Heck, if it stays organised and enough people participate, I’ll be happy to chip in a little something for the prize pool. However like I said, I’d like to see it all official and in motion first.

That’s true, but like I said, he could monitor the contest. Just keep in mind that the prizes wouldn’t have to be huge. Maybe 25 to the winner and 5 or 10 for second and third. And if he only gave that much in yye money he’d only be losing maybe 20.

1 Like

comb the b/s/t for mib throws that won’t cost you an arm an a leg cause that’s really painful btw… another thing is to ask people you know from other places to help your contest.

1 Like

The poll time is not up yet, but it is going to be a freestyle contest. The lead is almost 10 votes ahead and there is no sign of a comeback. I will make a contest post soon. So, stay tuned.