Zorro's Fall 2014 Yoyo Contest

That still doesn’t change the fact that you didn’t pm the judges when you stated you did pm them then decided to just pick “your favorites” because the judges were “taking forever.” Then after you decided to just abruptly change the rules mid-contest, which, by the way, was bad because some people did their routines differently because of the original rules. So after you changed the rules and some people started getting upset, you said “If you all don’t like the way this is run. Leave. It just means less work for me.”

You didn’t update the thread or notify anyone, which is why the contest took longer then it needed to, and pretty much just fell apart. You got judges, you got participants, YOU GOT PRIZES. But in the end you decided to just pick the winners yourselves based on your personal preference.

EDIT: Just dug through the thread. This post by GregP pretty much sums it all up -

Maybe you’ll actually follow through with this contest though, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. But it’s not something I’ll be entering.

1 Like