Zero Gravity Return Tops: Introducing The Rhino - out first titanium throw

We made it!! Thanks to YoyoExpert (@AndreBoulay) for having sold our Basilisk in this site! There was an amazing response from the community and we are very thankful for that.

We are now able to start posting news of our upcoming yo-yos that will be available at YYE in this category.

Stay tuned and let nothing hold you down!

16 Likes

The Don is known as the capo of “the family” that has the respect, the power and the full control of his organization. Whenever he gives orders, he gives them in private to his most trusted people as the Don typically insulates himself to stay out of trouble.

This organic throw has the same characteristics. The Don gets its power and control from its dense stainless steel rims that weigh half of its total weight and the V shape feature blends into its shape for weight distribution. The entire body of The Don is as thin as possible which reflects a well usage of the 7068 aluminum its made of.

Its size D bearing allows an excellent rotational speed that enhances its performance and stability. The response pad system has been designed in accordance to the size of the bearing providing awesome bindings and control.

We kept the essence of a perfect O shape but added straight lines to bring more comfort, to increase the catch zone and to adopt some weight distribution advantages of a V shape throw.

In summary, we designed the Don to be a full-sized, powerful and stable throw while maintaining an organic shape feel and long spinning time.

We worked hard to make this an offer you can’t refuse!

Diameter: 54.65

Width: 44.4 mm

Gap: 4.5 mm

Weight: 63.7

image image image image image

10 Likes

I think Vito Corelone would be happy to sling this throw around… Can’t wait to check it out!

3 Likes

OMG we are too pleased how this throw turned out! Can’t wait to have the all ready!

3 Likes

The Don, our upcoming run, will be available in 3 colorways named after the 3 Don’s from the Godfather series.

If you want to describe this throw with two words, it would be: Powerful and elegant.

An offer you can’t refuse! Releasing Saturday June 26.

Specs:

D: 54.7 mm
Wi: 44.1 mm
G: 4.5 mm
We: 63.7

Bearing: D size -concave
Pads: silicone pads 3.5 mm thick

Alloy: 7068
Rims: Stainless Steel

String: Badwolfeco— @BadWolfeCo

13 Likes

Snag one while you can, especially if you like small bearing throws!

14 Likes

This has possibly become my favorite ZG throw so far. Prior to the Assassin i had about zero experience with D bearings. Both have blown me away, im not saying the Assassin and The Don fell similar in anyway. The Don and the Assassin are a dangerous duo. I’m just agreeing with @d4nnyb0yy.

1624136826584|500x500

6 Likes

That half swap came out quite nice, as well @AKYOYODR. GJ.

4 Likes

The Don calls the hit. The assassin does its job :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

@hobbygod

Well played Sir!

6 Likes

Me too! Not a lot of small bearing bimetals out there, and this is a great one.

6 Likes

Thanks for all your comments!–really appreciate them. I can’t wait to have The Don released this Saturday here at YoyoExpert!

6 Likes

Latest review from Throws and Brews

5 Likes

Some more pictures to show the shape, colorway and specs:

8 Likes

We also made this handy bearing removal tool for D and C sizes. Only a handful left.

5 Likes

Releasing in few hours! Thanks for all your support for those who pre-ordered and thanks in advance for those who will get one or more!!

2021-06-27T00:00:00Z

8 Likes

A review from Casual Throw

4 Likes

A review from Let’s Talk Yoyo - Nate Martsolf

7 Likes

I love the blue color!!

2 Likes

Thanks @hobbygod! That blue came out really really nice!!

2 Likes