New release from Zero Gravity - The DON!

From Zero Gravity: The Don is the capo of his organization having full control, emanating power and demanding respect wherever he goes. When he gives orders, he gives them in private to his most trusted people as the Don typically insulates himself to stay out of trouble.

This organic throw has practically the same characteristics: The Don gets its power and control from its dense stainless steel rims that weigh half of its total weight and the V shape feature blends into its shape for weight distribution. The entire body of The Don is as thin as possible which reflects a well usage of the 7068 aluminum its made of.

Its size D bearing allows an outstanding rotational speed that enhances its performance and stability. The response pad system has been designed in accordance to the size of the bearing providing awesome bindings and control. We kept the essence of a perfect O shape but added straight lines to bring more comfort, to increase the catch zone and to adopt some weight distribution advantages of a V shape throw.

In summary, we designed the Don to be a full-sized, powerful and stable throw while maintaining an organic shape feel and long spinning time. We worked hard to make this an offer you can’t refuse!

Releasing Saturday 6/26 @ 8PM EDT.

11 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett those pads look like RSO D sized Turquoise Landing Pads, can you confirm?

My understanding is that they are a custom size.

1 Like

Mines already on the way​:weary: super stoked for my first d bearing throw, and first bi metal from zero gravity…:pleading_face:

@Exmime, yes, those are the pads customized for D bearings from yoyolab and RSO that provide amazing bindings!

3 Likes

Thanks @Bjorn_ofyoyo —- I hope you really like The Don as much as we do!