Zero Gravity Return Tops — Basilisk to be released soon here at YYE!

I’m curious about the design process for this! What sort of play is it best suited for? How does it feel?

2 Likes

What makes you say that? Looks just like any other AL yoyo on yye (if just a tad narrow) to me.

A 2nd run of 6061 Winglet is on its way along with the 7068 Winglet SE version. Pre-order is still on this weekend.

You can follow us in instagram Zero Gravity Return Tops

12 Likes

this is a really sweet throw dude

2 Likes

Thanks! Our first run sold out in just a few weeks so we made a second run with different colorways and a special edition in 7068 al.

4 Likes

Does the SE mean side effects or special edition?

Special Edition

2 Likes

The second run of Winglet has some improvements in the area of metal before the bearing. It has been smoothed out in the edge and slip down a little bit by maintaining its extreme H-shape.

You can check them out in our IG and our site: Zero Gravity Return Tops - Instagram

7 Likes

Zero Gravity is thrilled to release the Ibex.

The Ibex is an organic V-shape yo-yo made out of 7068 aluminum. Great smooth finish and stability. Finger spins and grindings are just amazing.

It comes in 4 different colorways and it is limited to 50 units.

Here are the specs:

Diameter: 57.2 mm
Width: 45.4 mm
Gap: 4.5 mm
Weight: 64.6 g
Bearing: V-shape grooved

More info and news in our website or IG page:
Instagram.com/zerogravityreturntops

9 Likes

That red!

1 Like

The picture obviously does not do justice to how it really looks. But I love they way it came out.

2 Likes

I merged your topics. You don’t need a new topic every time you have an update, please just update this one topic.

3 Likes

Everything ready for the release of the Ibex. Check out our IG or website for more info!

Instagram.com/zerogravityreturntops

7 Likes

You should try to get your yo-yos on yye.

That is one of our goals for sure!

4 Likes

I love that engraving!

4 Likes

The creative design was inspired in an amazing creature called basilisk. This little green lizard is capable to run on water by keeping the centre of mass within the theoretical region of stability.

We wanted to make a yoyo that somehow captures the elements of those lizards: agile and fast with a centre of mass that provides great stability.

This time we ended up with a traditional V shape with a hint of U shape that brings more weight towards the rims for more stability and reduces friction between the string and cup.

We wanted to keep the diameter within the 55 mm and the width within the 45 mm range in order to obtain a yoyo that feels comfortable, fast and good for horizontal play (that is also why we included a finger spin hub that is amazing!).

The gap of 4.6 mm will improve unresponsiveness and competition level string tricks.

We used aluminum 7003. The rims are thick but at the same time shaped discretely.

We did a run of 80 units. The 4 colorways we made were inspired in some vibrant reptile colour tones.

Release date in February 2021

Stay tuned!

9 Likes

I might give your stuff a look when you have a YYE release. For now, you’re just using YYE.

1 Like

They are showcasing their designs. Plenty of other people do that on the forum.

6 Likes

I think they’re advertising.

1 Like