Zeekio Zenith OR One Drop Rally

get a zeekio space monkey.
Best $40 I ever did spend.

Sorry, yes I meant the Zeekio

I agree, to some extent. Color does play a very small part in marketing. But that wasn’t making a difference in his case. It didn’t change the yoyo he wanted.

That’s an undersized throw. And though it’s really fun to play with, I don’t think that’s what he’s looking for. (But yeah, it’s a good yoyo.)

I may in the future. Right now I want to get a nice higher end plastic yoyo.

Choices…

b

Lol I didn’t read the original post. I thought u were just looking for like a good yoyo under $40.
If you’re gonna buy one, I’d go for the rally. Much better than the CLYW yeti IMO and the yeti is more expensive and more hyped. Never played a zenith though, so IDK

Yeah, the rally and yeti get all the hype, and the zenith is always forgotten.

New Diffusion is amazing! But if it’s just between those get a rally!

All I know is that the Zenith is fantastic. So smooth, so stable, long spins and feels good. The only thing is, I find the stock response a little lacking and they seem to be louder than most (if that bothers you). It’s quite a bit cheaper than the rally and machined - not moulded. It’s performance is tops.

Get the Rally!!! Its so smoth and literally vibe free with an amazing plastic finish that even makes you forget what your holding. It spins dor ever and you can really take it to the next level.

I love smoth yoyos ;D
But in my opinion, the Zenith is smoother.

If you haven’t played both then your opinion has an unfair bias. I’ve played both, and both were insanely good and felt more like a metal. To be honest, between these two, all that you should be looking at is the price and what shape you want, they are both amazing and you won’t go wrong with either.

1 Like

Perhaps the most helpful answer on this thread.

Agreed, obviously people that have played both with be able to offer the better comparison. I do wish Zeekio was available at more stores though.

That wouldn’t work because it’s a brand of a retailer.

Well that makes sense then, I didn’t realize that. Thanks

So I pulled the trigger on the solid white Zenith

Nice! BTW, you aren’t allowed to post other stores pics. I fthat’s what you’re doing, I suggest you take it off.