Zach Gormely's Tension Slack Trick W/ TUTORIAL on Page 1

It’s there… at the bottom of page 1… LOL!

Awesome dude!! Glad I could help :slight_smile:

Maybe I should move it up with the first video.

Unintentional pun lol

I’m glad somebody caught that. The winkey face is there for a reason :wink:

Does Anyone else want to learn it?

Me

I’m so gonna learn this!

What yoyo were you using in the first post-vid?

In the first video, I was using a Spyy Supra. In the Tutorial, a General Yo KLR.

Hopefully I can learn this by today so I can include it in my next short clip :smiley: thanks!

I learned it. Great explanation! :slight_smile:

Thanks good sir. I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:

This has over 4000 views on YouTube and I know it can help a few of you guys who haven’t seen it learn a new trick. Planning on redoing this tutorial

Thanks for bumping this! Your execution of the trick made me want to learn it. I copied GregP’s execution of it after I saw his Old Folks battle vid but sort of forgot about it until now. I never got it looking good, but this motivates me again.

Dude, I swear I was just about to post a thread asking for help with this trick. I just logged on and seen you bumped this thread and glad you did. I’ve been studying your vid religiously since I came across it a few days ago. I got everything g pretty much down, but Ijust ccan’t seem to land the very end part when you let go of the loop from the NTH index and land… Any other advice you can give please.? II’m almost to lose my mind! Lol

Can you see a loop flipping over at all when letting go the string? It should feel as if you are pulling the string from under the yoyo.
If you can get a loop to form but couldnt control where it will be going, try standing slightly turned away from the yoyo in the entire process (either left or right could work), as at these angles you get to see the motion of the loop better than when your view is obstructed by the yoyo and your NTH as you stand strictly parallel to the yoyo.

It’s easier to do if you just start from a double or nothing and then go over swing over like the start of a side style ripcord. I literally just made a tutorial for a trick with that ending motion in it.

The positions of the strings on your finger will end up being slightly different.

You end up with the same exact mount both ways. You’re still primed up to do the trick if you use either method.

As soon as I get home I’ll try and help those out who are working in it.

Ok, I’ll try what you suggested. Thanks for the help. I hope i can get this landed!