Zach Gormely's Tension Slack Trick W/ TUTORIAL on Page 1

OK guys, I still can’t seem to land this at all, whatsoever . I have everything down until when you let the tension loop go, I can’t get to to land on the nth.

Does anyone have any other tips or can do a high speed tutorial so I can see how the loop goes around when it lands at the end. This trick is killing me already!

I know it’s not a hard trick(I assume), but I’m just not doing something right that part or something. Help!

Do you get the loop to form at all?

I sort of can. I guess I’m just not getting the loop to form enough to get it to land. Now, does the loop come around my finger automatically and then land, or does the loop come in front of my nth finger and I gotta put my finger in the loop in order to catch the landing?

It goes around your finger, but you shouldnt feel it at all. In fact, you can land the trick while keeping your nth completely still.
If you can feel that you are pulling the loop from under the yoyo, then the loop should be flipping over correctly. If your yoyo plummets down too fast for the loop to naturally catch it, just pop/float it up a little bit right before pulling out the loop, but not too high as it may hit your hand.

During the week I’m pretty swamped with work and school, but as so as this weekend comes I can help you out if you’re still stuck. I have a Calculus Midterm this Thursday, so after that’s out of the way I’ll have a little more free time

Cool, thanks guys. I’m gonna go ahead and try your advice kadabrium and hopefully I can get it. I’ll check In later with an update! Hopefully a good one lol

Are you supposed to land in a brother mount? Feels cool either way, thanks for introducing me to this element!

No, no landing in a brother mount at all. Check out the vid on page 1.

Remade a the tutorial. See it here

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=79352

thanks you so much man! Will study it hard core!