YYWS Returns

What happened to Robin? >

Robin is hiding behind a stack of College textbooks…

PS…. I got my Von Boom Redacted today and even on short throw time, it is no doubt one of the Best playing and best made yo-yos I have ever had in 24 years. It is a Masterpiece and my thoughts on it will prove out my initial feelings as others start getting them in the next several days.

3 Likes

Best made AND best playing?!…in 24 years?!?

This warms my heart doc. Thank you for that :slight_smile:

Also, such a shame about Robin. Poor guy…the Braille Institute? Must be so boring :confused:

Enjoy that yoyo my dude! Thanks again!
-Wayne

Hey Issac,

Good call. I’ll hit them up next batch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will you ever release the Titanic?

1 Like

Robin just finished the hardest semester of his life.

Further updates as grades are finalized…

1 Like

No sir. Besides, iYoYo released a yoyo called TiTANIC right after we gave up.

And ■■■■■■■…they were nice enough to steal my artwork for the iYoYo release! Cool! :flushed:

1 Like

Oh mannnn. I wanted to see what YYWS would come up with! Are you still going to make a Ti yoyo? Or is that out of the question right now? Seeing as you have just released your first bimetal yoyo successfully, I think trying out a Ti yoyo would be another nice thing to take on in the future hahaha.

Oh my! That’s terrible. I didn’t realise that they used your Titanic logo (didn’t buy mine from there, got it direct). They are still using it as well :frowning:

1 Like

I like the looks and specs of the Halyard 2. Looks very nice!

1 Like

I’ve debated e-mailing them about it, but it’s whatever. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Halyard was a gorgeous yoyo. It’s a retired model, though. Try our new release, Redacted!!

Two fantastic REDACTED review videos:

6 Likes

San Diego, CA meetup with YYWS on January 27th - 6PM. Check out the thread in “General Yo-Yo” for more details.

Come hang out!

1 Like