Manufacturers collab

Hey guys, i was reading the article about the OD x CLYW collab and it made me think.
“What would a YYJ x YYF collab make ???” It must be pretty cool to have a unique yoyo made by these two companies ;D

I want to know what you guys think about this, and which company would you want to see do a collab

I want to see another SPYYxCLYW collab.

they al ready have

read

bump

I still think Werrd and YYR would be such an amazing collab.

I can’t see it. I think it would have to be something like YYR and Turning Point. Haha, Base model: $200

The ODxCLYW looks pretty okay so far. I thought it would sport grooves, and I’m bummed that it’s flow groove response…

IMO the flow groove response is pretty good but I don’t know if it can take pad response for those who prefer pads, but I think it can.
you should ask those with yoyos who have flow groove response.

And the YYR & Turning Point collab isn’t such a bad idea but the price point is a bit too high for my taste.

And another idea i had is H-Spin with YYF or YYJ. (only know how YYJ and YYF products are because they are the only companies that I’ve pretty much liked :P)

A YYF and YYJ collab would make alot of unnecessary hype.

I still think Gen-Yo and CLYW should do a colab. Combine Ernie’s amazingly smooth yo-yos and great BBs with Chris’s experience and finishes and you have yourself one heck of a yoyo.

my ideas…

General yo X CLYW
General yo X OD
General yo X SPYY
YYR X OXY
YYR X YoYo Joker
SPYY X Werrd
SPYY X OD
SPYY X Dif e YO

and so on

I really like that YYR x Oxy idea.

I think that any company Gen-Yo colabs with would be an amazing yoyo

EDIT: I noticed my horrid spelling mistakes, sorry guys haha

Isn’t that the point of a collab? :stuck_out_tongue:

The “888Magic”! It’d be the best selling yoyo EVER! lol

I would want to see OD x CLYW x ILOVEYOYO. Now that would be sickk.

already happened the galactic goose

key word is ANOTHER

i could see a YYF/YYJ collab…do the YYF glow plastic with metal rims, removable caps or spinning caps. or do a high end 5A model with some custom counter-weights. a Miggy/Takeshi signature model would be sweet. call it “Revelation”

Thats pretty detailed, do you know something we don’t?

hah, no, not at all man. i wish, though! it’s all just wish-list stuff, ya know? and “Revelation” just seems like a natural to me. Miggy’s yo-yo is the Genesis, and it’s pretty much the main go-to yo-yo for the majority of competitive 5A players. when you think established, competitive 5A, the first person you think of is Miggy (with Tyler being a very close 2nd). Genesis is the 1st book in the Bible. if you look at current 5A players, you think Miggy, Tyler, and Takeshi. If you were to do a co-signature yo-yo with Miggy and Takeshi, it would pretty much be the end-all be-all of 5A yo-yo’s, so it would be appropriate to call it “Revelation” since that’s the last book in the Bible. or maybe i just think too much :smiley: