What would you like to see in 2023?!

What would you like to see come from the yoyo community in 2023? Could be anything yoyo related, maybe a company or style or product…

7 Likes

Tiorama :eyes: @da5id @sakatuca

Future CLYW products that have been talked about for awhile now to finally release: Leaf, Klondike, and now Peak 3 :eyes: @unklesteve

Plastic Peak :eyes: @jeffreypang911

Dark Magic III :eyes: @AndreBoulay

More long form video content from all companies - miss the days where a product release would have an accompanying video. @yyfben2.deactivated does this extraordinarily well.

YoYoNation forums back online as an archive.

Let’s make it happen in 2023, I’m gonna manifest this post. Could be a banger year.

27 Likes

officially dreaming of a Tiorama

14 Likes

I wish Asia Pacific Yoyo Championships will have a come back this year :sob:

3 Likes

Also I reckon yoyorecreation will have a 10th anniversary editon of the DRAUPNIR since its been released in 2013. :eyes:

Man sure time flies eh coz it would create a hype for yyr fans (including me) if this happens.

11 Likes

ILYY Krapfen
OD Kuntosh rerun
Anti-Yo side effects
Aaand maybe an Hspin Handquake design with some modern quality of life improvements.

7 Likes

A reissue of the Duncan Jeweled Tournament.

5 Likes

Besides the resurgence of “Walk the Dog”

An announcement that 2024 World Contest will be in Cleveland introducing 0A competition, immediately resulting in a huge wave of readily available righteous responsive yo-yos. Cowabunga!

12 Likes

More products being made domestically in the US

7 Likes

More people throwing 5A. And more people throwing 5A tricks that would score zero points in competition.

18 Likes

Tiorama and Dark Magic III sound lovely. A nice Peak 3 too. I second this! Screw it, plastic Peak too!

6 Likes

It would be amazing if this actually happened. I still like the Dark Magic II a lot despite it not really conforming to the kind of yoyo I like.

5 Likes

I would love for MK1 or ZGRT or OneDrop to release something like the Cabal guts but designed to be responsive with an MR85 bearing. And a nut that acts as a fingerspin dimple.

@MarkD @jeduardo @da5id

11 Likes

I doubt it will happen but more responsive throws similar in style to what I played in the late 90s boom that are made with today’s quality. Freehand one really did that well but more would be cool.

7 Likes

I’m hoping that Duncan will release a transparent Freehand One so I can paint a few.

I’d also really like to see onedrop bring the antiyo side effects out of retirement.

11 Likes

1.) Anti yo side effects
2.) More Magnesium stuff from companies
3.) Rotating side member side effects

8 Likes

Yes, more side effects.

11 Likes

A resurgence in the popularity and relevance of plastic yoyos.

4 Likes

@p44company string on YYE

3 Likes

other players, in real life.

5 Likes