What would you like to see in 2023?!

What would you like to see come from the yoyo community in 2023? Could be anything yoyo related, maybe a company or style or product…

6 Likes

Tiorama :eyes: @da5id @sakatuca

Future CLYW products that have been talked about for awhile now to finally release: Leaf, Klondike, and now Peak 3 :eyes: @unklesteve

Plastic Peak :eyes: @jeffreypang911

Dark Magic III :eyes: @AndreBoulay

More long form video content from all companies - miss the days where a product release would have an accompanying video. @yyfben2 does this extraordinarily well.

YoYoNation forums back online as an archive.

Let’s make it happen in 2023, I’m gonna manifest this post. Could be a banger year.

24 Likes

officially dreaming of a Tiorama

10 Likes

I wish Asia Pacific Yoyo Championships will have a come back this year :sob:

3 Likes

Also I reckon yoyorecreation will have a 10th anniversary editon of the DRAUPNIR since its been released in 2013. :eyes:

Man sure time flies eh coz it would create a hype for yyr fans (including me) if this happens.

11 Likes

ILYY Krapfen
OD Kuntosh rerun
Anti-Yo side effects
Aaand maybe an Hspin Handquake design with some modern quality of life improvements.

6 Likes

A reissue of the Duncan Jeweled Tournament.

5 Likes

Besides the resurgence of “Walk the Dog”

An announcement that 2024 World Contest will be in Cleveland introducing 0A competition, immediately resulting in a huge wave of readily available righteous responsive yo-yos. Cowabunga!

12 Likes

More products being made domestically in the US

7 Likes

More people throwing 5A. And more people throwing 5A tricks that would score zero points in competition.

16 Likes

Tiorama and Dark Magic III sound lovely. A nice Peak 3 too. I second this! Screw it, plastic Peak too!

6 Likes

It would be amazing if this actually happened. I still like the Dark Magic II a lot despite it not really conforming to the kind of yoyo I like.

5 Likes

I would love for MK1 or ZGRT or OneDrop to release something like the Cabal guts but designed to be responsive with an MR85 bearing. And a nut that acts as a fingerspin dimple.

@MarkD @jeduardo @da5id

9 Likes

I doubt it will happen but more responsive throws similar in style to what I played in the late 90s boom that are made with today’s quality. Freehand one really did that well but more would be cool.

6 Likes

I’m hoping that Duncan will release a transparent Freehand One so I can paint a few.

I’d also really like to see onedrop bring the antiyo side effects out of retirement.

8 Likes

1.) Anti yo side effects
2.) More Magnesium stuff from companies
3.) Rotating side member side effects

7 Likes

Yes, more side effects.

8 Likes

A resurgence in the popularity and relevance of plastic yoyos.

4 Likes

@p44company string on YYE

2 Likes

other players, in real life.

5 Likes