YYr Messiah PURPLE

Watch the video and enjoy.

But this thing is mind blowing. It can play fast or slow, 12 minute sleep time out of the box, un-moveable balance, no tilt or precession, THE PRESTIGE of owning a YYr product.
I will give 3 stars out of 5 for grinding because when it grinds it loses its balance quickly unlike the Y Factor which will stay stable on your finger. The KK is spot-on English accent. And above all, ITS PURPLE.
I got it as a gift for x-mas and it was bought from a very small Japanese store. It was not yoyostorerewind.com, but something half the size, maybe a third.
pictures soon

1 Like

cool vid but Actually its pronounced Meshiah :wink: from what i heard :-\

12 min. sleep… realy…
i want one.

Got it to 14 today :stuck_out_tongue:

I NEED this yoyo. Anyone want to buy my leg?

I’ll buy your leg, for all of the money in my pocket. Fair deal?

IT would fit my new promethean well…
Muahahahahahaha!

Okay. And for an extra dollar, I’ll throw in the foot I would’ve had left over.

deal, so long as it is full of toenail juice :smiley: Alright I’m gonna stop trashing this thread now :stuck_out_tongue:

wish i had one…really bad

Just because someone else says they got it to sleep for 14 minutes does not mean YOU would be able to get it to 14 minutes, also, out of practicality why in the world would you ever need a 14 minute sleeper, how droll, lets waste 14 minutes starting at a yoyo doing nothing. On the other hand, being able to maintain a lengthy sleep time whilst simultaneously doing string tricks is most beneficial, I would love to see an entire 3 minute freestyle done on one throw. THAT would be a feat.